Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeltaMX

Merge

Guest DeltaMX

Starting from now we have merged moderators with clan members meaning there is no more moderator recruitment and no more group named moderator.

Edit:

For people who applied to moderator status the applications are discarded you can apply to clan membership

For current mods if you are still interested in IceOps please re apply. (remember to read the clan rules | You have 2 weeks to re apply)

Nice,but is that mean for new players when they apply for clan member they will be members and in the same time moderators?,or only members?.

Nice,but is that mean for new players when they apply for clan member they will be members and in the same time moderators?,or only members?.

If you were moderator before, you are going to be Clanmember and moderator.

Edit: In case you apply and get accepted of course ;)

They apply for both member and moderator in one package.

Guest theREALayzeL

This may be a dumb question, but I applied to join the team a few months ago and it was denied... reapplied to join promod team and applied for moderating. Do I need to reapply being that I have applied so much effort already? Lol

This may be a dumb question, but I applied to join the team a few months ago and it was denied... reapplied to join promod team and applied for moderating. Do I need to reapply being that I have applied so much effort already? Lol

I would say yes. It's unfortunate, but it will also underline your willingness to join.

hm honestly, again a re-application? I dont know the background, but i applied and got accepted a long time ago and i was constantly active all the time. So my question is: U want me to support you with moderating your servers? It doesnt make any difference for me if u call me moderator or clan-member. I will do my job as i did in the past. It is your decission.

Greetz groovy

Guest EpSiLoN :)

Nitro old mods keep powers they just moved to clan member and you have to reapply to clan-member if you still interested

Guest DeltaMX

Mods who don't re apply will lose their power at the end of the duration. This is because we want to give moderators the option if they want to be in the clan in the first place and to read the clan rules.

The meaning of the word: MERGE. Merging moderators and the clan members means moderators will be clan members, and the clan members will be moderators! Is it so hard to understand?

Guest theREALayzeL
​The meaning of the word: MERGE. Merging moderators and the clan members means moderators will be clan members, and the clan members will be moderators! Is it so hard to understand?
Brain surgery.

Sooo.. I can't be a moderator unless I'm a clan member? :S

That's how I got it. Dunno if you get new obligations, I just reapplied and got accepted. I don't think it's gonna change anything.

Sooo.. I can't be a moderator unless I'm a clan member? :S

That's how I got it. Dunno if you get new obligations, I just reapplied and got accepted. I don't think it's gonna change anything.

there is one change though, being clan member requires checking on forum and participation.