Sign in to follow this  
Nero-David

ICEOPS application

1. Nero

2. David

3. 16

4. I have been gaming for about 5 and half years. So i have allot of experience with it.

5. My favorite Mod/Server is Pro Mod you cant beat that awesome sniping fun!.

6. United Kingdom, Scotland

7. I wanna join because i feel i would be a good Ice|Ops member. I would really enjoy being apart of a great team.

8. You should accept me because i would be a very helpful Ice|Ops member answering any questions other players may have

9. I am responsible, Friendly and would be a great help to anybody who has any questions. I also like to meet new gamers

1. Nero

2. David

3. 16

4. I have been gaming for about 5 and half years. So i have allot of experience with it.

5. My favorite Mod/Server is Pro Mod you cant beat that awesome sniping fun!.

6. United Kingdom, Scotland

7. I wanna join because i feel i would be a good Ice|Ops member. I would really enjoy being apart of a great team.

8. You should accept me because i would be a very helpful Ice|Ops member answering any questions other players may have

9. I am responsible, Friendly and would be a great help to anybody who has any questions. I also like to meet new gamers

Dude, i gotta give u credit for making me laugh :P. Not only u posted ur app in another guy app thread, since u posted ur app again, now in the wrong section. Since ur from UK i assume english is ur mother language, isnt it?

Plz post it in the right section and in a specific thread with the title "Nero|David application".

cheers

P.C.M.

Ok yea its english. Where is the right section ?

Last section on the forum bottom page. Has Recruitment HQ as title. Chose between the application threads for clan membership or server moderation.