Sign in to follow this  
DRz

Admin 300000047

Your Name*: puppy, but I am not the one who got banned. As I say again and again, I dont like admins who think they can do everything they want because they are admin. Thats why I am reporting him.

Your GUID*: not concerned

Server*: 176.31.106.44:28960

Admin Name: savior

Approximate time*: 06/10/2014 - 23:30

What Happened*?

Savior banned someone who was not cheating. Meanwhile, another guy was cheating. I did not record that second guy because as I said during the game, "I always record them, its getting boring, can someone do it this time pls ? :/". Indeed, I have reported a few cheater for IceOps. Moreover, savior told me that if I wanted to complain I had to make an admin application. Really ? It's written on the home page that admin application are closed btw.

Proof (if available): The demo that savior took. We can clearly see that argent Nick was not cheating at all. Here you go : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=63671789236412727123

As long as I could see on the forum there are many people saying that savior is banning them "again" after a few minutes on iceops' server. That "again" shows that they already got banned and then, unbanned.

Some other form of abuse happened lately too. (Epsylon who changed map to nuketown and told people to leave the server if they were not happy with it, as an example).

I think that some kind of sanctions must be applied on these admins. IceOps should not have to keep an eye on people they are giving admin powers to.

As long as I could see on the forum there are many people saying that savior is banning them "again" after a few minutes on iceops' server. That "again" shows that they already got banned and then, unbanned.

Or they just simply changed their GUIDs :P ... I like both Epsilon ( rly much) and savior. Yet i don't decide anything so- im out now ;D

​ I like both Epsilon ( rly much) and savior.

Here is the problem, you are not paying attention to what they did but to who they are. Thats not fair, thats not how an admin should think.

I like both Epsilon ( rly much) and savior.

Here is the problem, you are not paying attention to what they did but to who they are. Thats not fair, thats not how an admin should think.

Well 1st of all i didnt say anythiung todefend them but anyway i think savior is right for rwhat he told u about appealing... and Eps- i dont believe the thing for the map - .. 2nd ... please don't tell me what i should think.. its none of your business..

​i dont believe the thing for the map

I was connected on the server. We were 12 players, he changed the map and told people to leave, we were 6 after that. His name was "YouCantFeedMe" and I soon as he did that I wrote in the shoutbox and told it to Barti and another admin but I dont remember who. Damn I should have screened that, anyways you can check the logs.

Yep thanks for understanding. However that thread is for Savior banning people who are not cheating, giving demos which show that they are not cheating ._.

Another thread has been made about Epsylon doing weird things such as banning without proof, admin 300000055.

Listen. This is in large because this seems to be the only way I can reach you.

If we are going to have a conversation, you need to stop making up lies and start keeping to the facts.

I told you that if you wanted more hackers to be banned you should make an application, and if you didn't want to be a moderator I don't think you should complain. This is my personal oppinion. I appreciate that you report players on the forums, I really do. This is very usefull for us.

I have looked through almost all of the current appeals, and some of the old ones on the forums. And I can find maybe 4 or 5 threads where people I have banned have been unbanned. Concidering that I have banned atleast 100-150 people for hacking over the past 6 months I would like to think that is a pretty good statistic.

And last but not least I have to make you understand that I do not ban people because I think they hack, I ban people because my demo shows, in my oppinion, that they hack. I am sorry if your friend does not hack and I banned him because I think he does. But do not think that I ban people because I think they are better than me or whatever it is you mean. I spectated your friend for a good 30 mins wondering if he would convince me or not. With the last 2 frags he made he did. I was 100% sure he used cheats. You, yourself, cannot judge this demo because he is your friend and of course you wont believe he hacks. I can relate to this.

I do not abuse my powers, because if I did I would have banned you on the spot when you threatened to have my powers removed just because you think your friend was wrongfully banned.

You then proceeded to insult me in the shoutbox with lies, and made posts on the forums about things that aren't true. I do not know what I did, but I am sorry if I have offended you in any way and I hope you will change your views in the future.

P.S.

I did ban tunisia after you left.

Sorry Drz, but the end of demo shows wh. The last 2 kills, as savior mentnioned, show it clearly.

Maybe the reason why he didn't appeal in the first place. Or it could also be, you making some noise here on the forum will somehow lead to unban in Nick's favor.

In any case, I'm with savior on this one: he hacks.

And before you assume it is only cuz I am a fellow member and try to rattle that, I would like you to know that the 4-5 unbanned people of savior were due to my doubts of the demos he made.

In fact, this is the first time I agree with savior.

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

What i did lol? I came on promod live somes guys are aimboting and im wrong i always post demos for wh but roccat bot and aimbot i dont post all of them

Savior is a good admin,always specting

Stop complain go away if you're not happy

I just would like to mention that Nick is not my friend but I have been playing against him since January, playing cevo mix etc (NA league, as I moved in Canada). This guy is not cheating.

Well I think I wont waste more time with you guys. It seems like you are not allowed to talk about admins' bad behaviours on that forum.

I am just wondering, have you ever played promod at a 'high' level guys ? A wallbang is not a proof of WH, same while expecting someone who always goes at the same place, every round. It's called having a brain / trying random shots sometimes because who knows, it can hit.

And dont say things such as I have insult you savior, I didnt even if I want to. I hate people acting like you guys, protecting one another because they all do excess on servers.

Guest HappY EpSiLoN
​i dont believe the thing for the map

I was connected on the server. We were 12 players, he changed the map and told people to leave, we were 6 after that. His name was "YouCantFeedMe" and I soon as he did that I wrote in the shoutbox and told it to Barti and another admin but I dont remember who. Damn I should have screened that, anyways you can check the logs.

Well i change map to Market center or nuketown sometimes cause there are not in the rotation always the same maps is just boring

I just would like to mention that Nick is not my friend but I have been playing against him since January, playing cevo mix etc (NA league, as I moved in Canada). This guy is not cheating.

Well I think I wont waste more time with you guys. It seems like you are not allowed to talk about admins' bad behaviours on that forum.

I am just wondering, have you ever played promod at a 'high' level guys ? A wallbang is not a proof of WH, same while expecting someone who always goes at the same place, every round. It's called having a brain / trying random shots sometimes because who knows, it can hit.

And dont say things such as I have insult you savior, I didnt even if I want to. I hate people acting like you guys, protecting one another because they all do excess on servers.

You can always talk about bad behaviour on the forum. We will try to figure out what really happend. But when 3 admins say that a guy hacks it's pretty clear that he hacks.

So don't say that we don't care.. Because we DO care. We want good servers without hackers and people who abuse their powers. Why do u think we have a forum for that??

And yes, We play on 'high' level on Promod.. we have enough members who were first in the promod team. And yes it was a good team.

We did toke powers away from admins who were rude and not suitable for being admin.

Don't acuse us for protecting a member because we don't.. Only in a case like this when we know he dind'nt do anything wrong.

EDIT: Next time come with some proof. It makes things much easier

Well i change map to Market center or nuketown sometimes cause there are not in the rotation always the same maps is just boring

No, what happened :

You joined the server.

Changed the map to nuketown without asking and told people to leave the server if they were not happy with it.

We all used scope and you took smg and rushed to people, then you said : "No more camp, last warn". It was also the very first.

That's not how an admin is supposed to do when he comes on the server. That's why I request the removal of your admin powers.

Btw you should not talk about it on this thread, there is already another thread for you : admin 300000055.

This makes me sick.

That kind of comment are useless, if you cant manage that kind of situation, dont stuck your noise in it or dont be an admin.

But when 3 admins say that a guy hacks it's pretty clear that he hacks.

Have you watched the demo ? The problem is that most of the admins are bad at promod and cant clearly judge if people are cheating or not.

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

No, what happened :

You joined the server.

Changed the map to nuketown without asking and told people to leave the server if they were not happy with it.

We all used scope and you took smg and rushed to people, then you said : "No more camp, last warn". It was also the very first.

That's not how an admin is supposed to do when he comes on the server. That's why I request the removal of your admin powers.

Btw you should not talk about it on this thread, there is already another thread for you : admin 300000055.

This makes me sick.

That kind of comment are useless, if you cant manage that kind of situation, dont stuck your noise in it or dont be an admin.

But when 3 admins say that a guy hacks it's pretty clear that he hacks.

Have you watched the demo ? The problem is that most of the admins are bad at promod and cant clearly judge if people are cheating or not.

Sorry Sir last i saw you on the promod you was doing a negative K/D And ragequited

Please sit down. Your Thread is useless like you

​Sorry Sir last i saw you on the promod you was doing a negative K/D And ragequitedPlease sit down. Your Thread is useless like you

Here comes his real face guys. Is that kind of guy an IceOps admin ? Really ?

DRz Chill down m8. No One abused their powers and Yes it's his real face what's wrong with it? he said "this thread is useless like you" It's correct. You don't have proof and you are just flaming my darlin Epsi.

REQUESTING TO CLOSE THIS THREAD

DRz Chill down m8. No One abused their powers and Yes it's his real face what's wrong with it? he said "this thread is useless like you" It's correct. You don't have proof and you are just flaming my darlin Epsi.

Disrespectful + check the logs bruh.

​You don't have proof and you are just flaming my darlin Epsi.

That kind of sentence is exactly why you guys are abusing of your powers. You are watching WHO does what and not WHAT was done.