Sign in to follow this  
AtOm

Blad3 report SNIPER PROMOD

1. Player's name: Blad3

2. Player's GUID or UID:he exit first i saw his GUID

3. Server: Promod Sniper

4. Approximate time: 2:39 AM

5. Proof:

6. Explanation:This guy used wall hack you can se it at this video .

Aw, you shouldnt have spoiled it before you got the guid haha.

If you get his guid next time he comes on i will ban him for wallhack.

alot of cheaters/glitchers on Promod Snipe eh

Thanks for the report!

Yeah :D Ok thanks :)

P.S this whole thing was much easier if I was admin :D :D But what can I do: D Someone say that" With patience and sea pass"

For today 4 report and 3 successful :D

I also see no hacks here, considering every kill he makes guys run around, sound can give up everything.

Every player wrote what he use wall hack he start to insult everyone ..And look at him he saw the player through the wall ...

1:10 He prones and sees the legs of a guy running, also uses radar. If he uses wallhack the moment he scoped out when the guy didnt push him he would of wallbanged him.

1:10 He prones and sees the legs of a guy running, also uses radar. If he uses wallhack the moment he scoped out when the guy didnt push him he would of wallbanged him.

All right let be how you say... I don't want to argue with anyone .. I just try to help this clan and all his player What and how I can ...peace

m8 no one is arguing here, the majority of io members said they dont see wallhack there. If you get accepted you will need to ban people who you suspect also. Any mistakes and its on you, no one else.

Just saying.

m8 no one is arguing here, the majority of io members said they dont see wallhack there. If you get accepted you will need to ban people who you suspect also. Any mistakes and its on you, no one else.

Just saying.

All right if no one see wall hack let close this report and forgot about this .

I know Blad3 from PROMOD LIVE, and he is a good player, and does do some suspicious stuff sometimes, but I have never seen anything solid when I spectated him.

Thank you for the report though :)

I know Blad3 from PROMOD LIVE, and he is a good player, and does do some suspicious stuff sometimes, but I have never seen anything solid when I spectated him.

Thank you for the report though :)

For nothing it's a pleasure .

Sign in to follow this