Sign in to follow this  
TheKelm

New Server - ARMA 2: DayZ

The only reason I stopped playing it was because there was no competition it was just getting a gear to use against zombies. There was people to fight with but the chances of meeting them without telling them were you was made it a very small chance. I would start playing it again if we had at least 7 players on.

So in response to you Ninja yes I would.

Ahaha i disconected next to your base waiting for you to be online then never came back because never saw anyone in it ^^

I thought the server was still up, sorry about that.

But it seems to me that lots of our members have the game already, so if some effort was put into the server (from members, since you and Kelm were pretty much always there) the server might have gotten more activity, though you can't force anyone to play. That is just my opinion.

I put too much effort in it man :P

I put too much effort in it man :P

Yes this is sadly true.

But as long as here is not anyone who is gonna playing on that server I will not care if it is running.

If somebody plays only under conditions like there must be 7 players on it - well that will never be the case.

But I mean if 7 people are going to say they will frequently play it and would be on a lot.

I don't think you understand what I mean. I'm saying if 7 people say they are going to play it will. I don't enjoy grinding with no action. Whats' the point of gearing up if there is no people to use the gear on.

DayZ has always been PvP more than PvE and thats how i enjoy. If that is to much to ask for then I guess it is a no from me.