Sign in to follow this  
AtOm

NUKEZ REPORT SNIPER PROMOD

1. Player's name: NUKEZ

2. Player's GUID or UID:7e7c00d6

3. Server: Promod Sniper

4. Approximate time: 02:04 AM

5. Proof:

6. Explanation:This guy used elevator insult me say that I'm fucking nigger with ebola and say what this is a shit server and fucking gay clan with laggy servers . He was banned 2 time for the same things .I think that this time will not have only 7 days ban.

Where is the evidence of him insulting you?

P.S. Try to censor/avoid putting words here that can offend people

Just saying "He insulted me/Used abusive language/Said racist things" would be enough...

He insult me first and after I wrote what he will be banned if continued to isult me and the server . And after he said (I don't care and say that I'm fucking nigger with ebola and say what this is a shit server and fucking gay clan with laggy servers)..After this I start Immediately to record him and he start glitching. That's all

P.S All right sorry , but he wrote that offensive things to me ..

Screenshot would be the solution here. That is enough. To avoid offending others you can use the spoiler-button.

Please add me and others to your xfire mate. In these cases we can join fast and ban the guys, untill you get your own powers.

Please add me and others to your xfire mate. In these cases we can join fast and ban the guys, untill you get your own powers.

Done :)

This is a f** italian kid who think what he can do everything and insult everybody and he don't care about admins and about other players this the third time... And this kid still annoying me every time with suspicious shoots and using this elevator and insulting other players. he saw what I'm in the clan and he start fucki*** crying what this is a gay clan and I'm fuc^** nigger . Damn guys if this was my choice I bann him permanently.

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

Next time take a screenshot and post it here i will permanently ban him

Or if he hop this tempban same it will move to an pban

Ps no Need to write all insults ***** xD

Next time take a screenshot and post it here i will permanently ban him

Or if he hop this tempban same it will move to an pban

Ps no Need to write all insults ***** xD

Sorry mate I know but it's really imposible this kid really annoying me .

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

Just ignore.

If u see him before the ban ends just say me or any other admin

You need to keep your cool, even if it's a "fucking kid" you are dealing with :)

I know this very well mate ,I was calm twice but this time he crossed the line

You need to keep your cool, even if it's a "fucking kid" you are dealing with :)

However much he crosses the line, you must always try to keep calm. He only gains more stupidity if you succumb to his reactions :)

However much he crosses the line, you must always try to keep calm. He only gains more stupidity if you succumb to his reactions :)

yeah you are right . :)

Sign in to follow this