Sign in to follow this  
LoxopeD

Ban Appeal

Hello.

1. Your nickname- LoxopeD

2. Server you got banned on- Ice Ops-Team Obscurity-elimination (176.31.106.44:28965)

3. Your UID - bf073eef

4. Admin UID - displays the number 0

5. Ban reason - Banhopping

6. Short information about what happened - the first 2 times suspected Wallhack - nor any programs do not use (fair play by the rules),then there was a warning about Banhop (probably can not properly understand the difficulty of translation) - did not know that the game can not jump, but all in the game jump. Went to the server was disconnected.Just now found your site and checked and found out that I violated by rules I'm sorry, that was not informed in a timely manner.I am willing to do the work on the bugs, if I am guilty asking to punish me, let him temporarily for a long time, but not permanently.The game is unique - and I would not want to be excluded from it.

It would be highly appreciated if you guys could let me back in.Thank you.

Sincerely LoxopeD.

Well, you have a new UID/GUID. So ur a banhopper. because this is the record of your ban and u have a different guid:

1. Type of ban: Permban

2. Name and GUID of player: LoxopeD / 904e23083.

Server: Obscurity4.

Reason: Wallhack. (Could be a banhopper, too)

5. Evidence: iceops.in/demos/new_obscurity/…7acee1e904e2308_0000.dm_1

1. Type of ban: Permban

2. Name and GUID of player: LoxopeD / 904e23083.

Server: Obscurity4.

Reason: Wallhack. (Could be a banhopper, too)

Yes, I banned you. Since you used a different GUID in order to play, that is called banhopping or evading a ban. The former ban was permanent and banhopping is, too.

If you think you were banned as an innocent player, you can check the proof here:

https://iceops.in/demos/new_obscurity/demo_000000009ef84e26c7acee1e904e2308_0000.dm_1

However, in the most unlikely event that other members do not see wallhack, you still evaded a ban which means a permanent ban.

Due to the difficulties of translation.

realized that he had been in a temporary ban, but to so I don`t know about it, then went to the server and re-load a permanent ban.

Question: how would I know about the temporary ban, if the console is not warned about this and did not yield to your site was not.

Wish: can not make automatic lock on the temporary ban, and that people do not know can get into the same situation.

And yet, you are then you are doing very badly, refusing even in the time domain, I would have understood for 6 months or 1year.

Other players for stricter violations received temporary, and I was to be shot.

Strange you have the concept of justice.

Shoot through the walls of all the players and there are times when they kill, in which you do not forbid them? If you check out my demo, I do not kill through walls and do not earn points (and possibly a couple of times a random), it is seen someone accused me of that resentment that lost the game. I would like to inform you that I do not do not play fair and not any programs do not use. Always easy to blame - to prove very difficult to reverse.

iceops.in/demos/new_obscurity/...7acee1e904e2308_0000.dm_1

How to view Fail?

Where are you from?

It is hard to understand you so if there is someone who speaks your native language he could translate your texts into English and vice versa

Hello,

I use a translator - gogle.

I am from Russia. )

iceops.in/demos/new_obscurity/...7acee1e904e2308_0000.dm_1

I only see 2 downloads games- so where is my fault?

I know russian language ,I can help you if you don't understand something :)

You can write me here : My xfire IceOps|At0m .

Or write me here ...for me it's equal .

Sometimes bold, sometimes italics and sometimes both.

You can write me here : My xfire IceOps|At0m .

Or write me here ...for me it's equal .

Sometimes bold, sometimes italics and sometimes both.

ariel-fonts-meme.jpg

Привет Will.

Для начало объясни,в чем моя вина с их точки зрения?

Mc.Joker и QueNNch обясняет,что нарушением послужило повторное посещение сервера, т к я уже был временно в бане и привел демку доказательство вины,но там только заставка загрузки карты(причем карта "Отправление" в данном сервере - вообще не используется)

А первый временный бан- получил якобы за Wallhack (поясни,что они имееют ввиду под этим термином),но мне не понятно т к я не использую читы и программы для просмотра через стены и т п - играю по честному, ибо игра теряет смысл. Идем дальше,хорошо я получил временное предупреждение на определенный срок,но я этого не знал,консоль при загрузки не информирует и не предупреждает( как на других серверах -автоматом выкидывает), да и сайт ваш я уже нашел тогда,когда уже был наглухо забанен и только там я уже узнал,что я нарушил временный запрет.

Спасибо за помощь !

Привет Will.

Для начало объясни,в чем моя вина с их точки зрения?

Mc.Joker и QueNNch обясняет,что нарушением послужило повторное посещение сервера, т к я уже был временно в бане и привел демку доказательство вины,но там только заставка загрузки карты(причем карта "Отправление" в данном сервере - вообще не используется)

А первый временный бан- получил якобы за Wallhack (поясни,что они имееют ввиду под этим термином),но мне не понятно т к я не использую читы и программы для просмотра через стены и т п - играю по честному, ибо игра теряет смысл. Идем дальше,хорошо я получил временное предупреждение на определенный срок,но я этого не знал,консоль при загрузки не информирует и не предупреждает( как на других серверах -автоматом выкидывает), да и сайт ваш я уже нашел тогда,когда уже был наглухо забанен и только там я уже узнал,что я нарушил временный запрет.

Спасибо за помощь !

Привет.

Ну во первых извини я не русский и иногда путаю буквы. Во вторых ты получил бан и за того что ты использовал Wall hack это значит просмотр через стены , вот почему ты получил первый бан ты новерное был забанен на 30 дней а эти 30 дней меняються по жизненный бан ну типа 30 д = на всегда . второй бан ты получил и за того что ты после по жизненному бана снова вошел снова на сервер с другим уид-ом ... как они тебе написали Banhopper ето значит попытка сного играть на сервере после бана . Твой бан изменению не подлежит . Ибо у тебя был другой GUID/UID второй раз.

He wrote what: "Temporary ban - received for Wallhack but I do not understand because I do not use cheats and programs to see through walls, etc. etc. - I play honest, because the game is meaningless. Go ahead, well I got the warning time for a certain period, but I did not know, the console at boot does not inform and warn (as on other servers -automat kick the banned player), and your site I found when was already tightly banned and only there I learned that I had violated a temporary ban."

Sign in to follow this