Sign in to follow this  
pundravac1

Lawa hacker using aim

lawa has been banned for hacking before and he evaded them 762362832734 times...

He kept on saying he doesn't hack. I don't ban him anymore because

1. He evades comes back in < a minute
  2. We don't actually seem to have any proof against him to justify he hacks.

Additionally he is actually very good at playing the mod considering his domination when playing as obscurity.

(If he was a hacker, he would probably suck at playing as obs and be very good as playing as marines, which isn't the case here)

About this report:

I am not able to run the demos, because demos made in the obscurity mod crash with an "IWD" error :/

So somebody else please look at them and give your opinion.

Guest EpSiLoN123456789
i know who he is, idk maybe he is a hacker maybe he is not i leave that for you guys to judge

Yea lawa is reder and i'm sure that he doesn't hack

Reder were banned for 1st time for glitch right?

long story short....if he is reder kick him --> irrespective of cheating or not!

This issue about reder is already intensivly discussed!

You would know if you were in my shoes. I have banned him countless times yet he comes back.

I have now stopped because he's been a really nice person, and we have nothing to prove he broke any rules.

long story short....if he is reder kick him --> irrespective of cheating or not!

This issue about reder is already intensivly discussed!

You would know if you were in my shoes. I have banned him countless times yet he comes back.

I have now stopped because he's been a really nice person, and we have nothing to prove he broke any rules.

Ban Evading for one is a Rule break, FYI. And he's only 'Nice' when we don't 'suspect' him as Reder (Which is too easy to figure out). Not to mention he's also broken the rules for disrespecting Admins and other players before. (So 2(And more) Rules have been broken. I also remember a few months ago that he was still glitching, Infinite Health,C4 etc etc. I am also pretty sure that when he was using the Infinite C4 he had wallhack as he blew his C4 up with his back facing me and about 20M away without me making any noise. But who knows, 'Maybe' it wasn't Reder even though he played his style.)

Ban Evading for one is a Rule break, FYI. And he's only 'Nice' when we don't 'suspect' him as Reder (Which is too easy to figure out). Not to mention he's also broken the rules for disrespecting Admins and other players before. (So 2(And more) Rules have been broken. I also remember a few months ago that he was still glitching, Infinite Health,C4 etc etc. I am also pretty sure that when he was using the Infinite C4 he had wallhack as he blew his C4 up with his back facing me and about 20M away without me making any noise. But who knows, 'Maybe' it wasn't Reder even though he played his style.)

I know ban evading is a rule break = permanent ban.

I already said I did ban him COUNTLESS times but he still comes back! What can I do??

Ban him again and again. Unfortunatly it is a infinite loop.

Once i just kicked him at the beginning of every single round. He came immediatly back and i waited until the next round starts and kicked him again etc. So he wasnt able to play and this annoyed him so much that he left for this moment. Maybe wastin his time might be a strategy.

Ban him again and again. Unfortunatly it is a infinite loop.

Once i just kicked him at the beginning of every single round. He came immediatly back and i waited until the next round starts and kicked him again etc. So he wasnt able to play and this annoyed him so much that he left for this moment. Maybe wastin his time might be a strategy.

You know what? I did exactly that. Then he started changing names, because of which I even accidentally banned 2 people who I thought to be reder, but weren't. I don't think there is any solution for such people.

Guest EpSiLoN123456789

With joker if i remember we found a way to reconize msa with $dumpuser but i forgot maybe he can say us @Mc.Joker

I talked to reder once, asking him to leave. He asked why and I responded that else I would have to ban him.

"I would rather let you go on your own than me keep banning you, it is nothing personal, but rather keep the respect alive."

Reder understood and left. Now, when he is playing on obscurity and I join, most of the time he leaves. If not, I pm him to leave and he does.

In conclusion, asking him to leave on his own maintains the respect for one another and keeps it peacefully.

I can only encourage others to do the same, else you will have to kick/ban him very often.

Hope my way gives you some insight on how to approach this matter and helps you deal with him in the future.

To be fair we don't have anything to prove he hacked to deserve a permban.

For a moment, forget about the other things he did (insulting admins out of rage, -allegedly- using C4 bug, evading his ban), and think about WHY was he banned in the first place?

If somebody gets permbanned for breaking a little rule or two he will obviously be angry about it right? He insulted the admins after getting such a harsh permanent ban WITHOUT proof.

The whole story:

1. Reder was banned for hacking with no proof by one of the admins
  2. He asks for unban and doesn't get it
  3. Evades the ban and gets angry about the unfair punishment (+rages)
  4. Gets banned again repeatedly by admins including me for reason ban evading
  5. He starts coming back with a changed name
  6. I have a chat with him and find out he does actually know a lot about the mod (maybe more than most of us) and has found bugs to give feedback to the mod developer
  7. I am tired and stop the banning
  8. I spectate him find out from his gameplay he is actually very good at playing as an obs (many of us can confirm) which means he may just be a good player. He is a calm and very friendly person ingame, and helps me catch a lot of hackers (he is concerned about keeping server clean so he spectates hackers, makes demos, sends them to me and reports on this forum with a new account)
  9. Now he plays with the name 'lawa' because reder had a bad image

Disclaimer- I am not trying to defend him for any personal reasons but just trying to keep things fair and punishment reasonable.

Yes, He is a good player. But: He used 2 pc's. 1 to spec the obs and the other to play. He used manny bugs and glitches. He was not the nice person as he's now.

He never made a normal appeal. Kenai, Reiss etc.. warned him many times. And for a while now we are done with him.

And: 'break a little rule or 2' He broke more then that even after many warns and tempbans. so he will be banned.

With joker if i remember we found a way to reconize msa with $dumpuser but i forgot maybe he can say us @Mc.Joker

Well, when I banned him he came back with other GUID. so everything was changed. The way I thought would work, did not :(

Yes, He is a good player. But: He used 2 pc's. 1 to spec the obs and the other to play. He used manny bugs and glitches. He was not the nice person as he's now.

He never made a normal appeal. Kenai, Reiss etc.. warned him many times. And for a while now we are done with him.

And: 'break a little rule or 2' He broke more then that even after many warns and tempbans. so he will be banned.

I wasn't aware of that, why didn't you tell this before :o ? I am convinced about it now.

Well even if he should be banned, there is no way we can get rid of him permanently :/

He keeps coming back...

Guest EpSiLoN123456789

Why dont you tempban him for 30 days and ask him to wait it end ? :)