Sign in to follow this  
Cheese

Matess swearing and being rude

Hi. I no do more screenshots because i no want report any player. First he want report me because i say ''fuck'' when i die and he say ''i report u on forum Matess'' so i say it again and again and again because i am angry on him. After he insult me but i no make any screensoths.. now i regrest :/ But please understand me, i cant look when he say '' u are reported'' and after insult me, Its all. :/

Hi. I no do more screenshots because i no want report any player. First he want report me because i say ''fuck'' when i die and he say ''i report u on forum Matess'' so i say it again and again and again because i am angry on him. After he insult me but i no make any screensoths.. now i regrest :/ But please understand me, i cant look when he say '' u are reported'' and after insult me, Its all. :/

you dont have any screenshots of me because i wasnt being mean you and your 3 other friends just kept attcking me constantly

153seue.jpg

289j70h.jpg

He lied about insulting me. I rest my case.

Its not my friends.. u insulting me so they too because all like me on 1.1 server. U go to this server and u want report me on start for nothing.. only for ''fuck'' I know better, u insulting me, if admins no trust me give me ban for nothing. :/ i know, me too insulting u but its only responde because i am angry on you. Im sorry but if admins ban me so i say bb all and Lookout, nice server, good players and much more. If i get ban i only must find new good server so i dont cry, but admins, please understant me.

@EDIT: HAHHA OMG!!! i say '' i go to your house and only fu ck your mom'' because u say '' i go to your house and kill my father,mom,sister,brother and more. I only responde i swear of my mother! Sorry admins but he is idiot!!!!!!!!! he insult me and wait for my reaction and do screenshots omg!!! fuck u cheese!!!! u are unfair. Now i can get banned because now u have reason, bb all. I swear its only responde for him insulting! and i do screenshots but when i press shift+~ for more chat but CoD4 no do screenshots when i enable it.

Its not my friends.. u insulting me so they too because all like me on 1.1 server. U go to this server and u want report me on start for nothing.. only for ''fuck'' I know better, u insulting me, if admins no trust me give me ban for nothing. :/ i know, me too insulting u but its only responde because i am angry on you. Im sorry but if admins ban me so i say bb all and Lookout, nice server, good players and much more. If i get ban i only must find new good server so i dont cry but admins, please understant me.

I didnt insult you. You attacked me, my evidence clearly shows that. Your testimony is just a story without evidence.

Stop lie omg... i get ban because i no have proof because screenshots doesnt work when i press shift+~ and i dont know this.. i really swear he insulting me better than me him and i cant be silent when he insult me.. with this ''only fuck u mother'' i really only responde.

@EDIT: Sry for my bad english because i have probably low teacher and want say all fast. ;D

Stop lie omg... i get ban because i no have proof because screenshots doesnt work when i press shift+~ and i dont know this.. i really swear he insulting me better than me him and i cant be sailent when he insult me.. with this ''only fuck u mother'' i really only responde.

@EDIT: Sry for my bad english because i have probably low teacher and want say all fast. ;D

You continue to insult me even on the website. I have more than enough evidence proving you wrong. Im done with this argument now.

It's not helping to insult here. The fact is that ArmaLite is right. You come without proof but still aspect from us to believe u. You start insulting here while clearly ArmaLite did nothing wrong here except reporting you here.

I would not have banned you for saying f*ck. Because that is not offensive. But making your own choices about being banned here and already saying bb. And then again. comming here without proof? and start here insulting? Not a smart move.

I will wait for more admins to say what they think of it. But from me u get a tempban when other admins agree.

@Lookout @minQkel @Kenai

//EDIT:

Screenshot:

shift+console

/screenshotjpeg

Goto: Cod4 folder/mods/iceopsdeathrun1.1(modfolder)/screenshots

It's not helping to insult here. The fact is that ArmaLite is right. You come without proof but still aspect from us to believe u. You start insulting here while clearly ArmaLite did nothing wrong here except reporting you here.

I would not have banned you for saying f*ck. Because that is not offensive. But making your own choices about being banned here and already saying bb. And then again. comming here without proof? and start here insulting? Not a smart move.

I will wait for more admins to say what they think of it. But from me u get a tempban when other admins agree.

@Lookout @minQkel @Kenai

//EDIT:

Screenshot:

shift+console

/screenshotjpeg

Goto: Cod4 folder/mods/iceopsdeathrun1.1(modfolder)/screenshots

Please ban him.

This kind of behavior will not and has never been accepted, and we will strike down hard on the people who act like this. I say temp ban for 10+ days for the simple reason that he decided to come on the website and continue the fight.

Feeling+lucky.png