Sign in to follow this  
DampSpud

Banned for 'Hacking/Cheating'

1. Your nickname: DampSpud or Rawrmedinosaurz

2. Server you got banned on: Iceops Team High XP

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): I can't seem to find it or see it when I try reconnect

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): Same as above

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server): Punkbuster kicked player 'RaWrMeNoDino' (for 104 minutes)... prior Kick/Ban

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server) 137 minutes was what it was originally I believe.

7. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs) : What I did was play my normal game of cod, I would like to think I am an above average player who gets good scores on Iceops almost every game so I would think my aim is quick (3.5 in game sens with 3200 dpi on mouse) and on point once warmed up. I did NOT Hack or Cheat or Aimbot or anything like that, I simply played my normal game of cod and I wasn't even doing great the game I got kicked in (18-4 or something like that). From what I seen some guy was moaning about a hacker or something like that and then soon I got a vote to kick against me from him I believe and bamn kicked and banned for 2 minutes at first so I waited and re joined then it happened again but this time I think it was around the 137 minute mark. I would just like to say I done nothing wrong and I was not hacking or cheating as if you look at my scores over my time on this server, I have no need for hacks or cheats.

Thanks for reading.

Connect to the server. Short before the kick occours it will show you in console. There is something written in green / white text like: You are player number #

Your GUID is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To view that informations after the kick happened, you have to open your games console with the keys: shift+tilde

Maybe you have to scroll up a little bit. If you can't open your console you have to enable it in Multiplayer Options.

Connect to the server. Short before the kick occours it will show you in console. There is something written in green / white text like: You are player number #

Your GUID is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To view that informations after the kick happened, you have to open your games console with the keys: shift+tilde

Maybe you have to scroll up a little bit. If you can't open your console you have to enable it in Multiplayer Options.

Got it thanks.

Just thought I would update this, I went to the website you linked me Ninja and filled that out, they sent me to PB to do another ticket so don't know how long it will take but I waited the 137 minutes and hopped back onto the server and this happened again - http://gyazo.com/6990ec7ad0407798b710fcc84cb70d33

The internet told me rankhack about this violation number.

Quote from EvenBalance Support:

VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 89182 can be triggered off numerous rank hacks, which includes older versions of EasyAccount.exe. The latest EasyAccount.exe now has its own violation.

Sign in to follow this