Sign in to follow this  
Guest World

Ban Appeal

Guest World

1. gamertag: =BGS= World

2. Specific Server: IceOps Deathrun 2 (v1.2)

3. The form says UID?! I can only see a GUID which is as follows: 24f0a3f9

4. AS above. Obly GUID shows up. (Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/6av3po)

5. Ban reason No Recoil Hack [5]

6. Ban length: permanent

7. what happened:

-what i did? I honestly have no clue whatsoever

-what i did not? I promise that I did not use a no recoil hack or any other hack

-possible solution? I sometimes use this mousewheel scroll shooting. all this does is let me shoot faster with weapons but does not give me no recoil

-as mousewheel scroll shooting is allowed on some servers I am not sure whether it is forbidden on yours.

-you can team view me if u wish- I swear that I did not hack on any of your servers. I haven't hacked a single time in cod4.

Hi World,

glad you found the right place now to appeal. However, you are using a cracked key which someone else, called bakster, used.

Therefore, if we unbann this guid, the hacker will be unbanned, too.

Best solution is to acuqire an original key, so these things won't happen again in the future ;)

Guest World

minQkel, no, I was not banned on promod server. The ban happened yesterday. My nickname is still =BGS= World.

Lookout, I got this key from a friend in norway who gave it to me because he does not play the game anymore. Buy again? I have bought the game 2 times already and always lent it to my friends who never gave it back or 'cant find it anymore'. Please unban me, as buying it a 3rd time would be quite unfortunate.

What he meant is someone using your key named "bakster" was banned on promod server

And you also got banned because same key code....

Try getting original key or change it to something else.

When you do buy a new cd-key, make sure it is an original & not used.

You should familiarize yourself with the concept of cracked keys. Don't lend them to other people since they can use them while hacking.

This key you mentioned above will not be unbanned, sorry.

Sign in to follow this