Sign in to follow this  
Cheese

Suicide as acti

One more question, is knifing in the sniper room against the rules?

Afaik it's not. You should be able to kill with your sniper before other player reaches you. ;-)

Very reasonable answer xD just wondering because someone complained about getting knifed cause they could hit him :P

I thought suiciding as acti is not allowed. How come so many people tempban for activator-suicide and it's not even a rule?

Well, I think it is only a matter of bureaucracy implementing this rule, because it ruins the game when 8/10 suicide as acti, just to get the map over with.

It should be against the rules , because players do it just to skip bad map..or excidently (tho i think half of them do it on purpose to skip too)

And for knifing in sniper room , it was me who complained about that as other people complain as well. There is no point to knife in sniper room (except if you run out of ammo or there should be ammo refill) , that's why it's called sniper room , you got knife room for that. Getting killed by knife in sniper room is annoying , if you wanted to knife , go in knife room , i mean why are there rooms with names..if you gona break meaning of it..

And for knifing in sniper room , it was me who complained about that as other people complain as well. There is no point to knife in sniper room (except if you run out of ammo or there should be ammo refill) , that's why it's called sniper room , you got knife room for that. Getting killed by knife in sniper room is annoying , if you wanted to knife , go in knife room , i mean why are there rooms with names..if you gona break meaning of it..

Well, you always have knife. So think the sniper room as "where to get the sniper." It's an addition. The room is not called "OnlySniper/SniperOnly."

Same goes to weapon room. Only in the jump room you have to get the weapon first before you can use it ;)

You should be able to kill with your sniper before other player reaches you

If you can't do that you shouldn't have chosen the sniper room in the first place :P

You should be able to kill with your sniper before other player reaches you

If you can't do that you shouldn't have chosen the sniper room in the first place :P

Well, acti isn't the one who get's to choose right? ;-)

I thought suiciding as acti is not allowed. How come so many people tempban for activator-suicide and it's not even a rule?

Well, I think it is only a matter of bureaucracy implementing this rule, because it ruins the game when 8/10 suicide as acti, just to get the map over with.

never kided for acti suicide as i do it on DB before cause it was overplayed :P