Sign in to follow this  
Cheese

Player sucide as acti

Lookout is a control freak. ;P

I've honestly thought this ever since he was promoted, but I'm sure he doesn't want us to talk about him like this. We can do it in private :P

I've honestly thought this ever since he was promoted, but I'm sure he doesn't want us to talk about him like this. We can do it in private

I'm sorry I gave/give you this impression. It's just that I would like to know for future references if I'll have to ban him again sometime. Prime, banlist was/is still down, couldn't just check ;)

I'm rather looking out for you than "checking your work."

I'm rather looking out for you than "checking your work."

Even that pun doesn't change how I see you right now :P over time I'm hoping you change back to the fun, but still strict and protective clan member we've all grown to love.

Dude, It was a joke xD

Edit: @Chair He's still the same. but he has sort of job to do. When it annoys you or something else. U can talk to him in private.

His work makes this clan only better. Same as the other admins etc. So Don't blame him, but speak out what annoys you to him in private

Each 1 and his place in the clan and his job to do.

@Lookout just got promoted to do a better job just like his fellow super mods that's all.

Part of that job is controlling stupid members like @Chair xD

He's still the same. but he has sort of job to do. When it annoys you or something else. U can talk to him in private.

His work makes this clan only better. Same as the other admins etc. So Don't blame him, but speak out what annoys you to him in privat

Well said.

Closed.