crunchyrobinson

Unban Request - K Literal - Team Killers causing problems

1. Your nickname: K-Literal

2. Server you got banned on: Obscurity.

3. Your UID :790ec04a

4.Admin UID : it doesn't say, but I believe it was Flowing Gas

5. Ban reason : team kill 'for no reason'

6. Ban length : 3.5 days

7. Short information about what happened : Basically, there is a player named Frost (he changes it a lot) who enjoys messing with people and teamkilling. Each time I have played with him over the last 3 or 4 days, all in the Obscurity server, I have seem him teamkill, and have even been teamkilled by him myself. He enjoys shooting people at spawn. On top of that, he insults players, says racial comments, and claims to be 'admin'.

I was playing in a game, and Flowing Gas was there as well, and Flowing warned the teamkiller, who changed his name to 'Strang3r' or something like that. When he was warned first, he had -16, because he had killed at least 1 person. Then, he proceeded to kill maybe 3 more people--his score went to -44. So I complained to Flowing Gas and asked for him to be banned.

Flowing Gas didn't do anything about it, and when the next round came, Strang3r (i dont remember his name) turned around, pointed his gun at my face, and so i shot him. And he said 'i'm admin'. and i said 'you're not admin'. and to be honest, i think Flowing Gas thought I was talking to him when I said that. Because then I got banned. for 3.5 days. for killing a teamkiller.

I'm not mad at the admin, I just don't understand why I was banned. I was in the middle of explaining my actions and repeatedly asked the admin (flowing gas) to do something about the problem.

I'm sorry for my attitude but I was frustrated by the teamkiller, who seems to get away with whatever he wants.

K- Literal

So it seems that, when I doubted 7shadow7 was an admin, he took extra offense, because in my ban reason, it also says 'and yes i am an admin'.

Well...if you're an admin...why were you teamkilling? I welcome anyone to check the logs. Why was your score rapidly shooting from -16, to -30 something, to -44? Why did you point your gun in my face?

What kind of admin behavior is that?

Perhaps you are allowed to do whatever you want in your server -- intimidate other players, shoot/kill your teammates. Why ban me for 3.5 days? Why not just tempban me to prove you ARE an admin? I love the server and wish I was able to play. Ridiculous.

We espect from every admin that they behave normaly and nice. Because the admins must set an example to other players.

We are going to solve this propely so please have some patients. And we do not tollerate this from admins.

But when the logs are shown we can find out what happend.

Hi there yes i banned you the reason why i did it was teamkilling, now i had -38 score cause i had to kill the afk guy to see what is his name.

you were banned cause you team killed me 3 times in a row after i warned you.

also i told you that i am an admin so you can stop(when i told you ingame that i am admin you responded with lies i respect that cause i was undercover cause we had a lot of hackers today.) thats why in your ban "temkilling for no reason and yes i am an admin".

I dont think i insulted or provoked you.

Here is the proof: [attach=2337][/attach]

for some reason i cant find 1 more screenshot i will try to find it.

It is LAUGHABLE that you would post such a screen shot. You really can't find any more? How about the ones from before that? Or right after that?

This is the narrowest glimpse into what happened. You told me not to team kill after I killed you...yes. But before that, you said nothing. You just shot people. I asked YOU not to, and you didn't do anything. you were warned by someone who I assumed to be admin. You said and did nothing, but TK. Why not explain yourself, rather than ban me?

How was I to know you weren't a troll? and WHY did you stick your gun in my face? I was moving. you had no reason to think I was AFK.

This screenshot is entirely unfair. It is clear to me that your behavior is intimidating.

And i NEVER KILLED you 3 times in a row. Prove it.

Well, the server logs will not be at any help. So we will need to wait for @7shadow7 To explain it all and post his proof.

EDIT//:

Okay, I don't think this is enough proof to keep him banned, as there is no teamkilling showing. But @crunchyrobinson You too don't have proof. So I will suggest to unban you and let this go away. @Fa!l3r|Ger* What do you think?

I am sorry but i didnt shoot anyone i knifed a guy that was afk (chopped off his leges 3 times and healed him to see if he responds) but he didnt respond if you can check the server log player was kicked few minutes before his ban.

i did not run with a gun and teamkill and i didnt teamkill you.

if there wont be enough proof ask flowing gass he is the player that also warned you.

i will be back in few minutes have to go do something.

Well...Thank you for your replies, and I really hope I *am* unbanned...I feel entirely manipulated by 7shadow7 and the way he behaved.

7shadow7 was acting in a menacing, and unprofessional manner. All he had to do was type a few words. Do you understand that? When i was accusing you of teamkilling (so, okay, perhaps you were just knifing people's legs and I didn't know it), why didn't you just respond? Why not tempban me, when things got out of hand? You DID stick your gun in my face. That is WHY I shot you. ANd i never killed you 3 times.

How curious that you only have 1 screenshot to post...Please unban me.

I understand the situation:

Shadow wanted to kick the afk-players, but to know who is afk he killed them. Nothing wrong with it in my eyes.

So, what I also understand is, that K-Literal teamkilled shadow, because he was afraid of also being teamkilled since he didn't know why shadow teamkilled.

In that case there should be an unban.

This is the storie so far:

Where is starts:

mast3r; now why did you kill me?

K-Literal; dont care. he deserved it. you did nothing after warning him and he IGNORED your warning.

FlowingGas; this game aint teamkilling and revenge game

K-Literal; if the admin won't do the work, i will.

K-Literal; sorry.

mast3r; i am an admin

K-Literal; look at his score. that's the story.

K-Literal; he lies.

K-Literal; he fakes admin. he insults. and he tks EVERY TIME HE PLAYS

K-Literal; nobody does anything...so...instead of letting him kill me. i kill him.

Flowinggas puts him self as an admin. What he isn't

After reviewing the logs (thanks @Mc.Joker for your help), gathering all information the case turns out to be the following:

• FlowingGas did leave the impression of being an admin (but not say or impersonate admin).
  • Since he (FG) couldn't do anything against the teamkilling, K-Literal decided to seek his own justice. (Fact is and still remains: You did teamkill)
  • Shadow unfortunetly didn't use the warn-command, leaving K-Literal again with the impression of a fake admin online
  • Shadow tried to figure out afk guys by tagging and healing, giving K-Literal again the impression of a teamkiller (Just go spectator next time)
  • As a result, the misunderstanding occured and he (KL) teamkilled shadow. (Fact: Again, teamkill)
  • On top of what happened, you used bad language and you did insult others.

Considering all the circumstances including your appeal, you will stay banned for a total of 1 day (24 hours).

[align=center]- Admins can't do what they want. But players neither. We all follow the same rules. -

[/align]

After reviewing the logs (thanks @Mc.Joker for your help), gathering all information the case turns out to be the following:

• FlowingGas did impersonate of being an admin.
  • Since he (FG) couldn't do anything against the teamkilling, K-Literal decided to seek his own justice. (Fact is and still remains: You did teamkill)
  • Shadow unfortunetly didn't use the warn-command, leaving K-Literal again with the impression of a fake admin online
  • Shadow tried to figure out afk guys by tagging and healing, giving K-Literal again the impression of a teamkiller (Just go spectator next time)
  • As a result, the misunderstanding occured and he (KL) teamkilled shadow. (Fact: Again, teamkill)
  • On top of what happened, you used bad language and you did insult others.

Considering all the circumstances including your appeal, you will stay banned for a total of 1 day (24 hours).

[align=center]- Admins can't do what they want. But players neither. We all follow the same rules. -

[/align]

Hey everyone,

First of all, i can understand K-literal. I was seeing a guy teamkilling even though I had no idea who it was, but K-literal was right.

There was a teamkiller and I couldn't do anything about it.

I always warn people if I play and they do not follow the rules.

Also I never said I am an admin. These warnings I give are just so I can make sure they know the rules, and if not I call up an admin so the admin can do he's work.

Then cause I couldn't do anything K-literal tried to make the rules himself after he thinking that admins do not do their job.

I just tried to calm everyone down and play the game fair.

Hope this is clear and I answered your questions.

This whole thing was a big misunderstanding as a new admin i did make a mistake for not taking more demos of the situation.

You deserve to be unbanned i am sorry for this misunderstanding and will improve in the future.

Unbanned and i think we should close this now.

Are these the same? If so, I don't see FlowingGas impersonating there.

You obviously can't see it there. But I can send you the log-file and you can see it for yourself.

It was late yesterday and I summerized it in my post instead of copy&paste everything.

I talked to FlowingGas, too. He told me that this is a misunderstanding and that he doesn't recall the situation right.

I reviewed the log, he did not say he is admin, but he didn't said no either.

• K-Literal:Flowing are you admin?
  • Flowing: got guid + recs?
  • K-Literal: no
  • K-Literal: just letting you konw, he comes in every day
  • Flowing: without proof I can't do anything
  • K-Literal: I understand

----

• mast3r: dont kill humans hit esc and read help
  • FlowingGas: next time = kick.
  • K-Literal: you will do nothing...
  • FlowingGas: let me have a day off -.-

---

• FlowingGas: next time lit ill tempban

But he did give the impression of being an admin!

It took Joker and me a while to figure it out.

Like Shadow said, next time just record it which makes life a lot easier.

Fyi, the ban was partly because of his bad language and partly because of the teamkilling. This ban expires in exactly 7mins btw, he didn't miss much.

Sign in to follow this