Sign in to follow this  
TreeFrog

What other multi player games you all like

I got a guaranteed free pass for the beta, since I took part in the Alpha :P

I'm not even from the US, so I'm confused as to why they say it's only available there :S

The servers might have a second check for you ip forcing you to use a vpn in game which will add so lag probably.

@Joe They let me get a key for the closed beta also so it must be UK and USA

Oh and i found this

0909b6e157010b0a6e45ded62fbee0c8.png

So Germany is eligible. I don't see how Ninja can't get a key then :/

Because the GIVEAWAY is limited to the USA

The closed beta is obviously worldwide and anyone who's bought the pre order has access to it :P

So Germany is eligible. I don't see how Ninja can't get a key then :/

Because the GIVEAWAY is limited to the USA

The closed beta is obviously worldwide and anyone who's bought the pre order has access to it :P

Ah, that makes sense. Except I haven't bought the pre-order, and I have a reserved spot for the closed beta :P

What about the game Osu!?

It is a simple game that doesn't need to have a server and is about pure skill. It is free2play and only has short play times. This makes it a game that you can play while breakes and just id you have fun at it.

in addition the game just goes crazy if you look at the world best players:

Yay.

It is only 90 mb to download and it has all generations and soon will have all regions, also there are mega evolutions, EV and IV (something like genes, every pokemon is different (for example if you have 3 pikachu lvl 10 everyone will have different performance)) also there is trading, random battle, battle with players, guilds and much more.

I recommend you to read forum, especially guide section because it helps a lot, my username is Mewse

And lastly DON'T pick charmander for starter, useless in first 2 gyms, rather take squirtle (good for first gym) or bulbasaur (good for first 2 gyms)

Personaly, i play some World of Warcraft...

I used to play Unison League on my android phone, but i dont know, i didnt like it that much..

Do you know any games similar to Unison League or Brave Frontier?! :)

I used to play Brave Frontier, I don't know many like it but right now I'm addicted to Knights & Dragons.

I used to play Unison League on my android phone, but i dont know, i didnt like it that much..

I used to play Brave Frontier, I don't know many like it but right now I'm addicted to Knights & Dragons.

I'll try it ;)

I'll try it ;)

If you use android feel free to add me after the tutorial :P You get a little bonus armour to begin with, it helps a lot.

WCF-DXQ-GWW