Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pele #10

Drake nice bann

Guest Pele #10

It's very strange that when the server does not have any Iceops he kills people very suspicious and as Admin is a game he play very poorly

Guest Pele #10

Sorry buddy but they would have to ban the server field because each of insults from hackers is very strange that shoot through the walls as there are no admins, and he plays 3 times better than the Kenai and he is the best

I don't remember playing very poorly. And I'm convinced that you should focus on your game and not on spectating and telling your friends info so they can teamkill me. ^^

Guest Pele #10

I played on other nicknames and I saw how you played the admins and you were a weak suddenly your,Super eyes are switched off and no longer kill in an amazing way.If you do not play on this hax not to change the nicknames you have something to hide? Because when you play on the nickname Reiss you are then average.Please close the topic.

If i remember correctly, you called me a hacker whenever i had a good game. Just get proof before you lose your mind, or act smartly and quietly start recording.

The ban for namestealing will stay.

And what Drake already said: teamkilling is forbidden in every way. Just get an admin on the server.

Passing gameinfo when dead or in spec is also forbidden.

So here's your warning:

If someone sees yoh tking on purpose or passing gameinfo. You will be banned. Which will be longer then 1 day.

Moved.