Sign in to follow this  
Topic

Temporary unban

1. Your nickname: Jo|Ko

2. Server you got banned on: Somekind of OBS server. Cant spell it.

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): i Dont know. It started with A9.

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): I dont know that to

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server): Using fullbright.. I didnt know that it will effect the obs part.

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server): 29 days.

7. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs): I was using fullbright and the obs invisible players where red. Admin sayd i was hacking but i wasnt. Soo i told him the command ( bind ) for fullbright. And i got banned. Im sorry for this

Hey Topic,

obviously the fullbright bind command is not allowed due to the unfair advantage you gain. The admin who banned you probably just saw you using some kind of hack or skin.

When trying to rejoin our server, you can see your GUID and the GUID of the admin who banned you.

Would be nice if you could provide this information in order to clear things up.

You didn't quite just told the admin that you only used the bind shown. You even told others to do so and you were kicked for this as warning.

You ignored it and still promoted the bind.

I don't see any reason to unban you.

Im sorry for this. I didnt ignored it. I replied cause they still think i was cheating.. Can i please get unbanned. The admins here are much better than other servers. i like to play here.

Guid: a9a424a6

Time : 21d 0h 51m

( There was no admin name and guid. )

Promise : I will never use fullbright again!