MileKitic

PermaBan

1-my nick name is -MileKitic-(was KitoKret)

2-IceObs obs-elim

3-2fbd8721

4-It doest write anywhere

5-Wallhack

6-I was playing on your server,(also as my brother did) and it was all ok i wasnt on your server for lots of time (my brother was) and when i went home i wanted to play on your server buti was banned....so i didnt know how...asked my brother what he did he said nothing,but later i found WH on my computer and now i see you dont let people who hack back on server but please your server is best for obs-elim and i like it very much and i would be grateful if i can play again on your server and i promise no one will ever hack from my acc on your server ever.Thank you!

But how,can anybody see on server who banned me?people u dont understand how much this means to me,i really wanted to play,be active on forums and maybe one day be a member...without this i can delete cod,please there must be something i can do...

18 minutes ago, Scott said:

hihi whoever or whatever  banned you dosnt know the website address  :D

The .in domain is a redirect URL so both .co and .in work XD Also no need to state the appeal in ban reasons, it's there by itself it seems.

I banned you. Your name was 'PinkPanterA'

The Proof is down below. We do NOT unban players that have hacked, Nor WILL we. Even if it was your dog that got you banned, The answer is still NO.

Thread Closed~

Spoiler

569838c4c3bd0_6PinkPante7rA0001.thumb.jp

Spoiler

569838c392e52_6PinkPante7rA0000.thumb.jp