Sign in to follow this  
TheWho

Banned for insult?

I never knew that it is an insult if you said the person is not good. Poseidon failed the whole game and i said he was crap and only got into the clan because he was the friend of the members. I dont know why but the AERON kid said that he was better than me so I talked smack back. This is a ban worthy call? or new guy mistake?

I believe the ban was okay... You were talking trash how he was crap..

That's why you should never express your opinion about somebody else... or get the consequences.

Hi,

Offending IceOps and IceOps clan members is not and never will be acceptable in any form. As this is the second time you do that and the second time that you appeal from a perfectly fit ban for the very same thing (also appeal in an offending manner needlessly to add), I am prolonging your ban length twice and extending it to all of our servers.

Have fun.

Edit: Decided to make it 7 times longer instead of 2. Why? Beacause I'm mean.

WOW i never said anything about me being better than u if they find this in chat logs i will give my position as an admin to you LOL.I warned u when u were insulting IceOps and Posiedon and i temp banned u for 2 days cuz u didn't listen and kept on insulting us.

On a side note i distinctly remember you and your friends abusing everyone and getting kicked by me and other admins many times on deathrun server about 1 year ago when i was here.

I never knew that it is an insult if you said the person is not good. Poseidon failed the whole game and i said he was crap and only got into the clan because he was the friend of the members. I dont know why but the AERON kid said that he was better than me so I talked smack back. This is a ban worthy call? or new guy mistake?

It's not an insult telling someone that he or she isn't good enough but btw you shouldn't judge ppl only by a few glimpses. It might be an insult the way u say that someone isn't good enough, and I think this was the case. Measure your words next time and don't forget to read the server rules. They exist for some reason.

PS: it's AEON and not Aieron or Aeron as u stated.

It's none of your business the way iceops members entered the clan' but I can assure you that Poseidon didn't enter due to the reason that u stated.

Hi,

Offending IceOps and IceOps clan members is not and never will be acceptable in any form. As this is the second time you do that and the second time that you appeal from a perfectly fit ban for the very same thing (also appeal in an offending manner needlessly to add), I am prolonging your ban length twice and extending it to all of our servers.

Have fun.

Edit: Decided to make it 7 times longer instead of 2. Why? Beacause I'm mean.

Lol, good job Kelm :D.

Guest DeltaMX

This is not the first time you have been banned who. And I know so well how you act in the server so I think it got really bad. In addition, as mibru already said you can't judge a player from one map or one day, they could be better than you but seems to be having a bad day.

lol love people that make poll that makes no sense ^^ 1) its not Aieron its AEON with a normal keyboard well if you dont know the cmd to de the AE. and 2) awnsers are all negativ nobody ganna vote exepte you ...

WOW i never said anything about me being better than u if they find this in chat logs i will give my position as an admin to you LOL.I warned u when u were insulting IceOps and Posiedon and i temp banned u for 2 days cuz u didn't listen and kept on insulting us.

On a side note i distinctly remember you and your friends abusing everyone and getting kicked by me and other admins many times on deathrun server about 1 year ago when i was here.

You liar i got 15 days not 2!

Guest Ares

Oh dear God...You'll give me cancer.

It was kelm who made it longer not aeon read the posts....

Guest DeltaMX

From the beginning of the thread till now there is no sign that your ban will be appealed so why are you still trying?

Hey Men,

there are two ways you can handle this,

1. Appologize (even if you think you have done nothing wrong, just man up an say your sorry for insulting a member)

-->It is no guarantee to be forgiven, but it's a start! ^^

2. Continue on your childish way, end up being banned for good on all the servers and never to be heard from again!

And let me tell you one last think... NEVER insult family.

Sincerely Yoda

Guest DeltaMX

Pretty weird because of the fact that there is only 426 people registered. :D

Sign in to follow this