Sign in to follow this  
ArC'Ase

Muted

Hello i was just playing DR server and done some B commands, admins though i was spamming?? idk how but i already got kicked first time for spamming, i dont say i wasnt spamming for first time, but second time, i only used the B commands TWice AND GOT KICKED??!?!!!!!! and then i already said sorry to the admin Cheiw and now im muted.

I was in the game when this happened. I believe he does not deserve the mute. But the kicks were there to try and get you to stop. Therefore you are now blocked from Communications... Not sure how long for though. @Chewie

Jeez, is this still going on?

For the last time, you were spamming along with others, in which I warned you all. You continued, so I kicked. I then asked you to stop using the B Commands so much when you rejoined, yet you continued, not so much as spam, but continued to over use the B Commands in an unnecessary way. At this point, it was @Fisher who gave you the Communication Ban for 30minutes, not I ((hence why I am getting slightly annoyed by this situation, being blamed on myself etc...))

Us as members here do what we think is necessary to keep our servers going, and me and Fisher thought it was necessary to give you the Comms Block.

Your Comms Ban has since expired.

@Mc.Joker @JoeyyyyFTW @Fisher @ArC'Ase

Edited by Chewie
Added people this post concerns.

This post does not concern me. He was going on about how he was Communication banned, but as he has been unbanned from Communications then i am no longer needed here.