Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

WallHacker

1. Wall Hack

2. Sniper Server

3. Vegeta

5. He left before i could make some evidences, i only have this:

xpz0odp6ixjzq5l7oofk.jpg

He was laughing at me cuz i had no power to ban him, if im trusted here i assure you he was a wallhacker, i saw it myself

Check his pbss pls, see what you guys can do, Thanks

ah, almost forgot, ppl were saying that this guy was hacker too, check him too pls

name "Knockout" with UID "263015"

Guest arj

I would help but have no power on scope only server. Also had his uid in open tab, but my chrome loves to crash and in history there is only iceops pbss viewer record :/

he also renamed hes name to iceops|vegate.

yeah he did that to mock me

I would help but have no power on scope only server. Also had his uid in open tab, but my chrome loves to crash and in history there is only iceops pbss viewer record :/

i dont use chrome you know, i dont trust google!

I'll ban him once I get to my pc :)

thanks buddy

knockout's pbss are clean

yeah i couldnt check him myself 'cuz he left few mins after i joined, players were saying that he was using wallhack

And did you check?

Guest arj

And did you check?

Did check him? I was on lap, checked pbss, left uid in open tab, then slowly moved my ass to pc, windows slowly loaded(ffs), xfire and cod opened, get connection trouble as Im all the time getting dc, and then gave up. So sorry, but no.

Did check him? I was on lap, checked pbss, left uid in open tab, then slowly moved my ass to pc, windows slowly loaded(ffs), xfire and cod opened, get connection trouble as Im all the time getting dc, and then gave up. So sorry, but no.

Come on, please, are you serious? The PBSS system is the same on all of our servers. I can't believe you.

Guest arj

what the hell are you talking about sam. I checked pbss, all black. So left open tab to get later his uid. And then, after hibernating windows chrome crashed. dont look for suspicious stuff where thing are simply newb

I think that question was meant for gaz

what the hell are you talking about sam. I checked pbss, all black. So left open tab to get later his uid. And then, after hibernating windows chrome crashed. dont look for suspicious stuff where thing are simply newb

A cheater which has anti aliasing on. Interesting...

@Kelm, He still doesn't understand. :mellow:

arj, might want to take a look at the bold text in the quote from your post... Maybe it would make it a bit clearer, I don't know...

A cheater which has anti aliasing on. Interesting...

@Kelm, He still doesn't understand. :mellow:

Yup :P

Sign in to follow this