Sign in to follow this  
Guest FearRaiser

CHECK THIS NOW!

Guest FearRaiser

WHY DO U GUYS THINK CAE HAS SOO MANY PLAYERS , HUH? ITS BECAUSE THEY GIVE 2nd CHANCE TO HACKERS AND INSULTERS, GO TO CAS (CAE) SERVER AND SEE FOR UR SELF THAT NOBODY HACKS, I MEAN SERIOUSLY UR GR8 COMMUNITY AND IF U CONTINUTE LIKE THIS U WILL HAVE ALOT OF PLAYERS SERIOUSLY!

Guest FearRaiser

AND OTHER SERRVERS KNOW ABOUT TEMP BAN, NOT ONLY PREM BAN, someon gets on server says hai - USER GOT PERM BANNED FOR SAYING HAI INSTEAD OF HI, guys says SHIT- INSULTING ASS THINGY...

Guest arj

we didnt start the capslock war.

and when I imagine how many hackers we wrongfully permbanned, my little heart is broken :< lets change all perm to 999 temp

Guest DeltaMX

I know this might be late but I didn't have the time to see all this again when I left many things happened :P. You hacked and the proof was a pbss not a demo so do you have the nerve to come here to ask for an appeal and ask over and over stop begging this case is a classic they come and beg then when it doesn't work start threatening and think we will get scared and unban him.

if the admins on this server give everyone a second chance then i would'nt play here anymore because: once a hacker always a hacker.

especially on the obscurity server, if there are hackers then the server is no fun, so they are doing a great job keeping hackers of there servers and not giving second chances.