Sign in to follow this  
QueNNch

Exciting offer ~

If you guys didn't know, there's a "Humble Bundle" charity event conducted by Origin in which u can get Battlefield 3, Dead space 3, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition and other games just by paying a minimum of 4.82 Dollars to them... All those games in 4.82 on origin/steam..!

You can even pay a bare minimum of $1 but u won't get bf3 and sims :P

Go to https://www.humblebundle.com/

I wanted you guys to know about this as I also bought this package ... Plus it goes to charity :)

Enjoy

Greetz...

If you guys didn't know, there's a "Humble Bundle" charity event conducted by Origin in which u can get Battlefield 3, Dead space 3, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition and other games just by paying a minimum of 4.82 Dollars to them... All those games in 4.82 on origin/steam..!

You can even pay a bare minimum of $1 but u won't get bf3 and sims :P

Go to https://www.humblebundle.com/

I wanted you guys to know about this as I also bought this package ... Plus it goes to charity :)

Enjoy

Greetz...

Not so fast, bought it 2 days ago hihi :P

tell me more about it: how can u choose your games, u dont get robed?, does it work in the netherlands*

* here u go kelm ;p

You can go to the site and read the info ^^

But in short, you pay $4.82 and u get all those games, including last bf3 and sims... I already have them...

And don't worry about any fraud...check the number of people already bought and spent money on it...plus it's organised by Electronic Arts, how can you not trust them ?

Guest arj

Works in Poland = works in EU.

Poland is usualy not considered as EU country, as most of games has EU or Poland and eastern Europe versions :P And also Xbox Live was a bullpoo in Poland.

Poland is usualy not considered as EU country, as most of games has EU and Poland and eastern Europe versions :P And also Xbox Live was a bullpoo in Poland.

Well, good point. Still, this is a charity action...

Guys, it's totally legitimate and works internationally (at least in countries where u can get steam and origin)

I've used it and they instantly gave me all the steam/origin keys for the games :)

If not credit card try options with paypal... Or get your mom/dad's card ( like I did xD )

Also, it's for a limited time... I'd buy it even if they just gave me bf3 in £3/€3.6/$4.8 ...

Guys, it's totally legitimate and works internationally (at least in countries where u can get steam and origin)

I've used it and they instantly gave me all the steam/origin keys for the games :)

If not credit card try options with paypal... Or get your mom/dad's card ( like I did xD )

Paying online with a credit card is like leaving all your cash in a golden box outside of your house and signing it with huge letters: 'All my cash, please steal it'. Also with a huge blinking red arrow pointing at it. Oh and TV commercials 'Rob us today!'.

Paying online with a credit card is like leaving all your cash in a golden box outside of your house and signing it with huge letters: 'All my cash, please steal it'. Also with a huge blinking red arrow pointing at it. Oh and TV commercials 'Rob us today!'.

I payed thru PayPal and confirmed it....also I trust Origin and EA :S

About credit card, yes it's risky...but not when your bank goes through plenty of verifications.

I payed thru PayPal and confirmed it....also I trust Origin and EA :S

About credit card, yes it's risky...but not when your bank goes through plenty of verifications.

Plenty of verifications on a credit card? What are those? Card number, expiry date and CCV code?

That its hard to steal your money :P

Depends on your password, where do you use it etc. If you connect to paypal on a public hotspot... Oh well, just don't do that. Like at all.

In my case for example it is safe at all times. Why? Because I don't keep money there. I just send it to my paypal from my bank account when I want to make a transaction, also I send only the exact amount that I will use. So have fun for crackers hacking into my empty paypal :D