Sign in to follow this  
john statham

hello help!

Hello everyone I am new and for years I did not play more in call of duty 4 for days that I'm playing on your server, this afternoon I found a little problem that while I was playing and I appeared impossible not to permanently ban AIMBOT HACK I use and I appeared a UID: 49123 I ask you kindly if I unlocked thank you very much good game at all. expect a small answer your nickname in my game jhon statham

I am contacting you because I personally have not used HACK. There is the likelihood that my brother used them. I guess because I have no idea how it can be. Listen to what was possible and state and remove the ban? I am Italian and I am of the province of Naples and the server is out of my areas in short I have a really low ping and beautiful I ask apology from my brother. there is a remedy to solve this little problem?

I am contacting you because I personally have not used HACK. There is the likelihood that my brother used them. I guess because I have no idea how it can be. Listen to what was possible and state and remove the ban? I am Italian and I am of the province of Naples and the server is out of my areas in short I have a really low ping and beautiful I ask apology from my brother. there is a remedy to solve this little problem?

Nope, sorry. Once you are caught cheating you will never be unbanned. And the story about a brother playing is the most common one btw, either it is true or not.

I'm not a liar but having only one PC at home where I do not know what brothers combine but this evinienza which successfully blocked by a pass. Now there will be no more problems. I'm asking for forgiveness from my fartello. will not happen again. I apologize to all of you and the staff.

You're going to need some talcum powder, some powdered graphite (in equal parts), a make-up brush, some clear tape, and latex gloves.

Carefully use a make-up brush to dust your keyboard for your brothers fingerprints, making sure to be gentle not to destroy structure of the friction ridges. Collect the samples with the packing tape, along with a control sample, and send them to the IceOps ban headquarters. Make sure to include the twenty dollar analysis fee.

You should get your results in four to six weeks.

Guest DeltaMX
You're going to need some talcum powder, some powdered graphite (in equal parts), a make-up brush, some clear tape, and latex gloves.

Carefully use a make-up brush to dust your keyboard for your brothers fingerprints, making sure to be gentle not to destroy structure of the friction ridges. Collect the samples with the packing tape, along with a control sample, and send them to the IceOps ban headquarters. Make sure to include the twenty dollar analysis fee.

You should get your results in four to six weeks.

Lol