Sign in to follow this  
Guest arj

I heard you liek wars

Guest arj

[align=center]Hello boys and Down![/align]

[align=center]mudkip.png[/align]

[align=center]I see many of you want to play on promod if there is a chance, and so there is another opportunity to get a fame and chicks![/align]

[align=center]eWojownik 5v5 Night Cup #5 for pr0 guys is coming, and we need a team![/size'>[/align]

[align=center]

http://ewojownik.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=567]http://ewojownik.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=567'>[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]

It is not clan war, so we can create mixed teams! Yes, not only one team, but a couple of!

WE NEED YOU![/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]Post your name, nickname, surname, dog's name or just post in this topic, and you will be counted in.[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]MAIN RULES:[/align]

1. WHO CARES, JUST DON'T HACK

[align=center]Fight will begin on 29.09.2013 at 19:45 (7.45 pm) and check in is at 18:45 (6.45 pm)[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]Booring rules:[/align]

All players must use UAC3.

5 vs 5 players at maps: Crash, Backlot, Strike, Crossfire, Citystreets.

All players must record demo of match, otherwise whole team will be disqualified.

Leaders of team must take screenshot of scoreboard at the end of match.

If playing with less than 4 players, team is disqualified.

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center][/align]

Guest arj

May may may I be Sam for a sec ?

**I heard you liek wars**

Like*

Fail Odessa, fail... https://www.google.pl/search?q=I+heard+you+liek+mudkips&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=pl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=P3NBUqyJDcak4ATuxoHQAg

till how late is it? maybe i can join but i have parents and of course school...

I dont think it will last longer than 2 hours, especially with our pr0 skills and abbilities to lose the first match ^^

Why all players must record demo of match?

I have no idea. But it is common, right? All promods ask for recording demo after rup.

Guest arj

Okay guys, sunday is coming, so we need to select the team. For now looks like:

1.V

2.Up

3.Sharky

4.Leto

5.arj (or Winters/Kelm, as we need Polish member in squad to contact with eWojownik staff xD)

It is 9:45 now. Im not sure which time zone you are talking about, but an arragnment came to me so i won't be here for the weekend. I will come back sunday, but not sure when, so if you guys want get someone as reserve player. I am sorry if i made troubles. As soon as i am home ill contact with you. :) have a nice weekend and stay alive for the nigh club :D

Guest arj

Sad news: sorry lads but we have to give up.

I can't play today evening, and Im sorry for that.

Also it looks like only 9 teams registered, and that means there will be no newbz to challenge us, as first match opponents would totally annihilate us.

So maybe next time, or see you on mixes!