Assassins creed 2

Age of Empires 1-2

MW1-3

Crysis 1 and expansion

Diablo 2-3

GTA san andreas, vice city and 3

I Am alive

Juiced 2

Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 1-2 and rise of the witch king expansion

Postal 2 fudge pack

Resident evil Operation Raccoon city

Rise of Nation Rise of legends

Resident evil 4

Resident evil 6

Delta force 10th anniversary collection

Counter Strike Source

Resident evil outbreak file 2

Final fantasy 10

Sly 2 band of thieves

sly 3 honor among thieves

Sniper elite v2

Warcraft 3-wc3tft

Dota2

Need for speed most wanted (the old one)

Hitman Blood Money

S.T.A.L.K.E.R call of Pripyat and Shadow of Chernobyl

Simpsons Hit and Run

Black Ops 2

Mass Effect 2

Fable The Lost Chapters

Lord of the Rings Conquest

Guest Ares

Here's mine

Assassins Creed - Revelations

Assassins Creed - Brotherhood

Assassins Creed II

Call of Duty 4 - MW

Call of Duty - MW2

Call of Duty - MW3

Combat Arms

Fallout

Icy Tower

Need For Speed World

League of Legends

Minecrap

Portal 2

The Battle for Middle Earth

Those are the games I have installed atm...

Here's mine

Assassins Creed II

Call of Duty 4 - MW

Call of Duty - MW2

Call of Duty - MW3

Combat Arms

Fallout

Icy Tower

Need For Speed World

League of Legends

Minecrap

Portal 2

MW3? -.- Seriously?

Here's mine

Assassins Creed II

Call of Duty 4 - MW

Call of Duty - MW2

Call of Duty - MW3

Combat Arms

Fallout

Icy Tower

Need For Speed World

League of Legends

Minecrap

Portal 2

MW3? -.- Seriously?

why not, bitch?

Guest Ares

Here's mine

Assassins Creed II

Call of Duty 4 - MW

Call of Duty - MW2

Call of Duty - MW3

Combat Arms

Fallout

Icy Tower

Need For Speed World

League of Legends

Minecrap

Portal 2

MW3? -.- Seriously?

I played it for the plot ^^

Mw3 is not nice at all....

Well people have tastes

I don't know if you play multi or single and dislike both but I like single player and its nice as for multi I haven't tried it because I can't

To me MW3 is nice but MW1is the best :D

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty: MW

Call of Duty: WaW

Call of Duty: MW2

Call of Duty: BO

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 3

Dead Island

Dota 2

League of Legends

Blacklight: Retribution (sucks)

Borderlands

Borderlands 2

Diablo III

Ghost Recon: Future soldier

Splinter Cell: Conviction / Pandora Tomorrow / Chaos Theory

Minecraft

Torchlight 1

Torchlight 2

TESV Skyrim

TESIV Oblivion

Assassins Creed (all of them, totally not downloaded from piratebay)

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty: MW

Call of Duty: WaW

Call of Duty: MW2

Call of Duty: BO

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 3

Dead Island

Dota 2

League of Legends

Blacklight: Retribution (sucks)

Borderlands

Borderlands 2

Diablo III

Ghost Recon: Future soldier

Splinter Cell: Conviction / Pandora Tomorrow / Chaos Theory

Minecraft

Torchlight 1

Torchlight 2

TESV Skyrim

TESIV Oblivion

Assassins Creed (all of them, totally not downloaded from piratebay)

we should play diablo 3 someday ;)

Lol it's better to finish all in same order since you have them all (I am doing it ATM :D)

Oh and btw kelm MW3 is nice :).

Here are the list of games I remember (I am on my phone):

MW1, MW2, MW3, Red Alert 3, Dawn of war, Halo (not so sure though :D), and Need For Speed Carbon :)

Perhaps there is more idk :)

Oh and I forgot I have Minecraft :)

Edit:just last paragraph :)

By saying that mw3 is nice you made me totally lose hope in the intelligence of people nowadays. MW3 is not even good enough to be called a proper MW2 DLC or expansion pack, leave alone being a 'new' game. If you want me to give you a lot of technical as well as practical reasons of why buying this game was just wasting money - ask.

Well I bought it for the continuation of events in MW2 (and I didn't cost me that much:D), I do not play it on a daily basis, I don't like it that much but it is abit nice TO ME, if you have other opinions I respect them.

You mentioned above 'technical as well as practical reasons for why buying this game was just wasting money', I would like you to mention them so that I would be able to see things from your own point of view.

Ok, lets start.

First of all, from the technical point of view the game engine of Call of Duty series did NOT change at all from CoD4 / WaW. All they do is pack up higher resolution models / textures. It's like still selling pentium 3 processors, but overclocked and with fluid cooling. Another example - selling an old car with new paint job done + with injection control systems etc., but with the same old engine. Also, remember that the price is bigger at the time it comes out.

Another thing - do you really consider mw3 multi fun? Just look at what they are doing: throwing at people 'easy weapons' (quick analogy - double shotguns in mw2) so even noobs can pwn. This is a game for masses. If you want to have fun playing it and you are not a total noob - I strongly suggest not playing it.

Now - the bugginess and expliotness of the game... They just don't fix the bugs for years. Reason? Noone cares, every1 still buys it. And most people doesnt complain because they like playing shitty games in their shitty reality.

Finally, the minimal system specs are hillarious compared to the gfx quality. (yes, i can run this game and i can afford it, I wouldnt buy it even if it was for 1€)

If anyone feels offended - feel free to offend myself, but please do so in a constructive manner as i give reasoning to every word i say/write.

Peace

ah well some people like it and some don't :) you just have to respect that ;) cause i love the whole modern warfare collection :) no matter what people think :)

So I should respect opinion of people who get screwed over by someone by paying twice for the same thing and yet say its a good deal? Nope, sorry.

Ok, lets start.

First of all, from the technical point of view the game engine of Call of Duty series did NOT change at all from CoD4 / WaW. All they do is pack up higher resolution models / textures. It's like still selling pentium 3 processors, but overclocked and with fluid cooling. Another example - selling an old car with new paint job done + with injection control systems etc., but with the same old engine. Also, remember that the price is bigger at the time it comes out.

Another thing - do you really consider mw3 multi fun? Just look at what they are doing: throwing at people 'easy weapons' (quick analogy - double shotguns in mw2) so even noobs can pwn. This is a game for masses. If you want to have fun playing it and you are not a total noob - I strongly suggest not playing it.

Now - the bugginess and expliotness of the game... They just don't fix the bugs for years. Reason? Noone cares, every1 still buys it. And most people doesnt complain because they like playing shitty games in their shitty reality.

Finally, the minimal system specs are hillarious compared to the gfx quality. (yes, i can run this game and i can afford it, I wouldnt buy it even if it was for 1€)

If anyone feels offended - feel free to offend myself, but please do so in a constructive manner as i give reasoning to every word i say/write.

Peace

ah well some people like it and some don't :) you just have to respect that ;) cause i love the whole modern warfare collection :) no matter what people think :)

So I should respect opinion of people who get screwed over by someone by paying twice for the same thing and yet say its a good deal? Nope, sorry.

well i dont buy any dlc and the game i never buy it the same day it gets released i wait a few days or a week for the price to drop a bit :) and i really dont mind buying a game which is kind of a expansion :)

well i dont buy any dlc and the game i never buy it the same day it gets released i wait a few days or a week for the price to drop a bit :) and i really dont mind buying a game which is kind of a expansion :)

Last time i checked the prices don't change after even a month... Activi$ion want as much $$$ as they can get.