Sign in to follow this  
Powers!!!

Deathrun 1.2 server jump height

Please please keep the default jump height on the 1.2 DR server.

Increased jump height (like in the DR 1.1 server) is really annoying and it makes it harder to play.

I'm sure most people will agree with me.

The jump height ? Was no mistake. The only was to make maps playable without strafing and at 75 FPS framerate. Howevery every map would demand a specific setting.

The jump height wasn't a mistake?

Please revert it back !

The 1.1 DR server is enough , don't change 1.2 too.

Most maps can be completed with 60-75 fps without strafing , only getting good at it takes good strafing.

I'm telling you that majority of people (regulars) on the server will find the increased jump height a problem.

Guest arj

Most maps can be completed with 60-75 fps without strafing , only getting good at it takes good strafing.

I'm telling you that majority of people (regulars) on the server will find the increased jump height a problem.

there is freaking lot of bounce and strafe maps where not only strafe is needed, but fps and some magic stuff.

there is freaking lot of bounce and strafe maps where not only strafe is needed, but fps and some magic stuff.

Ok yes strafing is needed in some maps but fps switch is only needed in secrets which are optional.

I asked people on the server and many don't like it.

If you want a newcomer friendly server then why don't you advertise the 1.1 DR server as a newcomer friendly server?

P.S Although the jump height seems to be normal as of now?

Please please keep the default jump height on the 1.2 DR server.

Increased jump height (like in the DR 1.1 server) is really annoying and it makes it harder to play.

I'm sure most people will agree with me.

I think there should be a difference at 1.1 and 1.2 so we should keep it D: