Sign in to follow this  
Boots*

IceOps Zoom

One of your members, IceOps Zoom, is real immature and a troll all the time. I know its not against the rules on your Deathrun Server, but I just expected your member (singular) to be more mature and decent. I've had plenty of good experiences your other admins, experts, and clan members who have been really helpful and nice. Zoom is the only one who has been getting on my buttons. I'm not angry or anything, I just thought I'd give a heads up. Thanks!

Have it your way. I'm an admin on two servers and I expect my clan members to behave and make the server a pleasant place. Anyway, this is your server - your rules. I got no say here. Have a nice day, gentlemen.

Have it your way. I'm an admin on two servers and I expect my clan members to behave and make the server a pleasant place. Anyway, this is your server - your rules. I got no say here. Have a nice day, gentlemen.

Well sir, first and foremost, he is not an admin, but an IceOps promod team member. And 2nd of all, hes very friendly when i'm around, don't judge a book by its cover if he does one thing immaturely, because everybody makes mistakes. If the problem happens again get a few screenshots or video proof, and the admin team will take it from there. :)

If the problem happens again get a few screenshots or video proof, and the admin team will take it from there. :)

Lay stress on that bit. If you want to complain or report something either capture a demo/video or take screen shots revealing in game chat and/or console history.

Well you mentioned that you've administered on 2 servers, I assume you know how things work.