Sign in to follow this  
LaNdEr

Welcome message

First of all ask it nicely because they are busy as hell to helping guys like you.

Second we have a search option.. use it

If u dont find it there just search for yourself because there is just a topic made for this:

https://iceops.in/ipb/index.php?/topic/1071-welcome-message/#entry13309

Guest arj

The screenshot has PS3 controls and is a custom server... WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!?!?

And its screenshot from a Youtube :P

The screenshot has PS3 controls and is a custom server... WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!?!?

Modded lobbys, you can do it on xbox as well, it's pretty much what killed the older cod's on console.

Source: i use to host modded lobbys on console and made my self a prestige that doesn't exist aka prestige 11th :>

Anyway, how do you expect us to give you something if it's on the consoles and we don't know what mod menu it is, if you've got the .ff file to the mod menu, you can decompile it and rip the scripts from it(unless there a PC version to it, which most do have if they are the legit owner of the mod menu) and implant them on your server which i doubt you'll try and do, but it's always good to let people know.

Modded lobbys, you can do it on xbox as well, it's pretty much what killed the older cod's on console.

Source: i use to host modded lobbys on console and made my self a prestige that doesn't exist aka prestige 11th :>

Anyway, how do you expect us to give you something if it's on the consoles and we don't know what mod menu it is, if you've got the .ff file to the mod menu, you can decompile it and rip the scripts from it(unless there a PC version to it, which most do have if they are the legit owner of the mod menu) and implant them on your server which i doubt you'll try and do, but it's always good to let people know.

People don't care any more what platform it is on. Frankly, they don't even care enough to make ANY research or ask in a proper way. No, "ME WANT" + a screenshot is the way to go apparently...

PS. Won't you get gebannt if Sony catches you hosting modded lobbies? :P

Old game means they don't give a shit if you're cheating on it. 7/10 games on CoD4/CoD WaW you'll end up with some one teleporting you to a certain location to spawn kill you all or something like that