Sign in to follow this  
IJzzo

WARNING: CD-Key stealing CoD4 servers.

sorry ninja my bad.

discussed it with nnj about using a copy of the content

will be fixed asap + dl link for fix.

I'd apologise, my bad it was just rush work and didn't consider the copyright and author rights.

NIce to know you're showing people cd keys that knew nothing about the cd key stealing until they found out like the rest of us instead of giving out the cd keys that actually knew what was going on. I guess you're just as bad as 3xp.

NIce to know you're showing people cd keys that knew nothing about the cd key stealing until they found out like the rest of us instead of giving out the cd keys that actually knew what was going on. I guess you're just as bad as 3xp.

i guess i still dont give a fuck what you think ? tnx :P

as the keys were leaked and spread to public by other sources before i actually got them, go complain elsewhere

Well since you don't care about the people that didn't actually do anything or know nothing about it where as you knew and probably did some stealing yourself, i guess we put your cd-key in public hands as well. After all, you are the one that's making money out of this situation by selling 3xp files for $50 and lying on your wikipages how you heard it from NNJ and not caring about the people that didn't have a clue about it and didn't want to be part of it.