Sign in to follow this  
persia88

redirect problem COD4

hi guyz

i download game kill the king and i set redirect in my mod cfg but players cant redirect i try other domian but no redirect. i try another mod but redirect my game cant redirect any players any idea ?

// Client Downloadsettings (0=off/1=on)

set sv_allowdownload "1"

seta sv_wwwDownload "1"

seta sv_wwwBaseurl "http://mywebsite.com/redirect/cod4"

seta sv_wwwDlDisconnected "0"

hi guyz

i download game kill the king and i set redirect in my mod cfg but players cant redirect i try other domian but no redirect. i try another mod but redirect my game cant redirect any players any idea ?

// Client Downloadsettings (0=off/1=on)

set sv_allowdownload "1"

seta sv_wwwDownload "1"

seta sv_wwwBaseurl "http://mywebsite.com/redirect/cod4"

I hope this is not the actual link as it doesn't work :P

And what is the error clients get in console? Also make sure you set in your game's console cl_wwwDownload to 1 before testing :)

there is no error problem is server did,nt redirect players. players always download from my computer 12kb speed. hmm i did,nt set cl_wwwDownload 1 i,ll try once more from this command

You need to also upload an fastdownload.cfg in each of your files directory. Such as mods/modname/fastdownload.cfg

The fastdownload.cfg should look like:

set sv_allowdownload "1"
seta sv_wwwDownload "1"
seta sv_wwwBaseURL "http://xiredirect2.com/redirect/cod4"

Make a file named fastdownload.cfg using the above commands and put this file in every folder of your files.

Hope this will solve your problem :D

You need to also upload an fastdownload.cfg in each of your files directory. Such as mods/modname/fastdownload.cfg

The fastdownload.cfg should look like:

set sv_allowdownload "1"
seta sv_wwwDownload "1"
seta sv_wwwBaseURL "http://xiredirect2.com/redirect/cod4"

Make a file named fastdownload.cfg using the above commands and put this file in every folder of your files.

Hope this will solve your problem :D

He pasted exactly the same code as his config...

there is no error problem is server did,nt redirect players. players always download from my computer 12kb speed. hmm i did,nt set cl_wwwDownload 1 i,ll try once more from this command

cl_wwwDownload 1 allows the client to use the wwwDownload, if it is set to 0 the client will always download from the server

That was exactly like the config but it needs to be made a config with the following command and upload the config in each files directory so that the file can be downloaded with redirection which we also call fast download...

Not sure but it worked for me....

That was exactly like the config but it needs to be made a config with the following command and upload the config in each files directory so that the file can be downloaded with redirection which we also call fast download...

one month ago its works fine but now all mod redirect is not working for me :(

Lol. You are wrong, the commands just need to be executed.

one month ago its works fine but now all mod redirect is not working for me :(

Make sure those lines you pasted are at the very end of your config :)

Lol. You are wrong, the commands just need to be executed.

Make sure those lines you pasted are at the very end of your config :)

i created new config fastdownload.cfg but no redirect. but one month ago its works fine evry thing is fine i did,nt edit any lines just copy paste my redirect link its working fine now i try kill the king no one mods redirect worked out :( any new kill the king cfg or mods download link?

You server cfg is fine. The problem is with your client cfg. Make sure cl_wwwDownload is set to 1 or your client will always download directly from the server.

now its works fine some of players redirect some players not the same error error falling back. but some players redirect