Sign in to follow this  
NitRo

Closed

I have to agree with @Ninja since if im an acti and i dont want to be- i just simply suicide :D (which ive never done). Also i don't rly play on that server so my decision sucks and .. don't mind me :D.. But ye order is nice.. ive stolen many positions like this... But sometimes i like to be bad :evil:

No order :(

i love when people are crying when you arrived later than them and still got in room before em :3

This is my mission every time - i was from the best players there so i had to steal their position to get some points MUAHAUHAHUAUHAHUA

I personally teasing as Activators lie writing that they give a free round, and really activate. For this I would be willing to to restore the ability to do the Activators free round at the beginning of her, or just the principle that if such an event took place, activator can be kickable. Best regards and I look forward to your comments on this topic! :thumbsup:

I personally teasing as Activators lie writing that they give a free round, and really activate. For this I would be willing to to restore the ability to do the Activators free round at the beginning of her, or just the principle that if such an event took place, activator can be kickable. Best regards and I look forward to your comments on this topic! :thumbsup:

No no no no.. You guys are destroying everything when you set those rules.. All that you want be forbidden I always do (except suicide as acti).. Those things are the main reason to play DR. So the reason to play is to make people mad. :P

No no no no.. You guys are destroying everything when you set those rules.. All that you want be forbidden I always do (except suicide as acti).. Those things are the main reason to play DR. So the reason to play is to make people mad. :P

agree^^ i love making people mad its funny.

Well not a friend of both rules. When maps are build in a manner you can suicide it shouldn't be forbidden to do so.

Not really Ninja, they're talking about suiciding as an activator.

Braxi even admitted herself that it is a bug, since you can't b42 when being an activator.

What I do is warn them,and as Rocky said they wont do it a second time(aslong as im there atleast)

About the order, a big NO the first one who gets in the room is the lucky one.

Plus it's near impossible to check which person was first/second etc unless you spectate the whole game, well if you want to do that goodluck my friend.

Well not a friend of both rules. When maps are build in a manner you can suicide it shouldn't be forbidden to do so.

Not really Ninja, they're talking about suiciding as an activator.

Braxi even admitted herself that it is a bug, since you can't b42 when being an activator.

I warn them, as Rocky said they wont do it a second time(aslong as im there)

About the order, a big NO the first one who gets in the room is the lucky one.

Plus it's near impossible to check which person was first/second etc unless you spectate the whole game, well if you want to do that goodluck my friend.

This makes sense :D but.. Braxi s a girl ? :o

I don't care about the number thing btw :P,and if so we can't do it eithet cuz it's not b3 server to kill player or sth, and actually I don't like those strict server who have stupid rules.

This makes sense :D but.. Braxi s a girl ? :o

yep so what

Dont be so bad Vi :D i was just impressed :P

nah,I just got bothered when I saw the name and it reminded me of something happened before and wasn't good.