QQlapraline

Ban for roccat now? QQlapraline

Hello everybody.

1. My nickname was "QQlapraline."

2. IceOps-Team Promod Live! - iceops.in

3. 3ed7df1b

4. Admin UID ; Barti-Viz

5. Roccat!?

6. Savior banned me for wallhack, and now barti and viz ban me for roccat aim. Lockout asked me to understand that mistake for the previous ban, but twice? I don't unserstand why you banned me twice in a week. i'd like to watch the demo (again) if it's possible. I will stay calm and patient. The truth always triumph, as justice. Thank you for reading and please forgive me for this broken english :P.

QQlapraline.

I didn't know you had already been banned. But seems quite odd to me that you were actually banned three times.

Here's the demo.

http://speedy.sh/9UfDf/demo0097.dm-1

The demo isn't the best to judge to but as your "brother" said to me you knew (obviously) that i was spectating you. So yeah explains a lot.

Anyway, Let's the other say what they think.

But if you're unbanned, it will be my pleasure to watch you play.

I didn't know you had already been banned. But seems quite odd to me that you were actually banned three times.

Here's the demo.

The demo isn't the best to judge to but as your "brother" said to me you knew (obviously) that i was spectating you. So yeah explains a lot.

Why yall gotta upload them demos at those pesky file sharing sites and not as attachments :P

Here's the demo.

Why yall gotta upload them demos at those pesky file sharing sites and not as attachments :P

I would like to but it's 1mo maximum and the demo is 1.5mo...

Here's the demo.

Its actually 2MB ;)

Ontopic: Shouldnt his aim be way more accurate if he had roccat? :P

Here's the demo.

Its actually 2MB ;)

Damn

​The demo isn't the best to judge to but as your "brother" said to me you knew (obviously) that i was spectating you. So yeah explains a lot.Anyway, Let's the other say what they think. But if you're unbanned, it will be my pleasure to watch you play.

The demo is the best to judge because it was on the beginning of the map. There is nothing more to show.

Yes i knew that you were spectating me. Why? Because lot of people say that i'm a cheater. So... when an admin is in spectator i often think that's for me, but without changing the way I play. (Because i don't use any cheat) .

Well, in my opinion the demo isn't explicit and does not show that I'm cheating.

I leave you to ponder,

QQlapraline.

Look what I found.

The GUID c3a3bddfee752ef88579a6043ed7df1b is on the

Master Ban Index (MBi)Ban DetailsLinkSearch LinkDate AddedAugust 9, 2012 7:41 amGameCall of Duty 4GUIDc3a3bddfee752ef88579a6043ed7df1bUser IP83.198.*.152AliaslelViolationVIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50663Violation InfoViolation (AIMBOT) #50663

I come back to speak, to have explication. Not to skip the ban like I clearly said.

If you were or weren't hacking, That doesn't mean you have the right to change your GUID just to 'talk' to them about it. Instead, Next time you should have come here first to appeal it like you did last time. Ban-hopping in my case should give you a tempban if you weren't hacking. Perm if you were.

Look what I found.

The GUID c3a3bddfee752ef88579a6043ed7df1b is on the

Master Ban Index (MBi)Ban DetailsLinkSearch LinkDate AddedAugust 9, 2012 7:41 amGameCall of Duty 4GUIDc3a3bddfee752ef88579a6043ed7df1bUser IP83.198.*.152AliaslelViolationVIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50663Violation InfoViolation (AIMBOT) #50663

Either he has a legit key and it's theirs. Someone else stole the legit key from them. OR they are using a craked key.

Ok, i made a mistake when i came back to speak, i agree.

​Either he has a legit key and it's theirs. Someone else stole the legit key from them. OR they are using a craked key.

My brother has a craked key.

I know this cd key is ban for aimbot but it wasn't me. You can look at the ip adress, the region or just at the nickname of the ban that i never used.

Well, it is not the problem here. Look at the demo and tell me what do you think please.

barti permban you , and u come back like 2 minutes later , i ask delta what i do , then he sayed ban him again

^ ^

This means he has tried to evade a ban, which is technically punishable as a permanent ban.

Therefore: no mercy, keep him banned

Ok, i made a mistake when i came back to speak, i agree.

Either he has a legit key and it's theirs. Someone else stole the legit key from them. OR they are using a craked key.

My brother has a craked key.

I know this cd key is ban for aimbot but it wasn't me. You can look at the ip adress, the region or just at the nickname of the ban that i never used.

Well, it is not the problem here. Look at the demo and tell me what do you think please.

Location of PBBan : Courcelles-les-lens, France, you were italian right?

But if you actually avoided a ban its another story

​This means he has tried to evade a ban, which is technically punishable as a permanent ban.Therefore: no mercy, keep him banned

I come back to speak, to have explication. Not to skip the ban like I clearly said.

You take only the information you want as i can see...

Location of PBBan : Courcelles-les-lens, France, you were italian right?

I'm french from Bordeaux in the southwest.

Guest theREALayzeL
Look what I found.

The GUID c3a3bddfee752ef88579a6043ed7df1b is on the

Master Ban Index (MBi)Ban DetailsLinkSearch LinkDate AddedAugust 9, 2012 7:41 amGameCall of Duty 4GUIDc3a3bddfee752ef88579a6043ed7df1bUser IP83.198.*.152AliaslelViolationVIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50663Violation InfoViolation (AIMBOT) #50663

Forget all that.. Key was banned 3 weeks prior to this ban.. Chances are good it was him as admins had him pegged for the same thing again.

I know i'm out of turn and it really doesnt concern me, but c'mon. It's just a "bloody glove."

Guest theREALayzeL

Benefit of the doubt - You should have paid the 5 or $10/pounds/denare/pesos/shells/loafs for the game. That is one of the biggest problems with cracked keys.

Reality - If it wasnt you, it looks like it because of the circumstances. You and "former' user were both caught cheating whether or not the demo shows it.

It just looks bad. Thats all I guess.