Sign in to follow this  
Staab

Map?

This also varies by opinion =P first off, if we are going to complain its too short, why do we have maps like Flow in the cycle, Flow is a small map, smaller than disco. but everybody Loves Flow for the experience and arenas at the end, they like it for the experience of the game, not how long or short it is. Disco provides a cool experience. and as for getting boring quick? well I cant comment on that. because I havent played it enough for it to get boring. but I still enjoy the map. not to mention some of those other maps that nobody votes in because they are boring, sg1, dungeon.

either way this is a fresh map, gives a good experience, and for that I think it should at least be given a try in the rotation.

My view... if you care about it :D

Honestly a new map is always good, freshens up the game and adds a bit more variety.

Take any Call of Duty as an example... why is it already stale and boring after 1 month of being available? Because everybody has played the maps a million times already and they're bored of it.

It doesn't matter how small or boring the map is... if its new people will play it, even if it only gives enough novelty for a few games