Sign in to follow this  
{ARB}&#gt;&#gt;-TORM&#lt;&#lt;

Ban Appeals

1- TJ>>$torm<<

2-iceobscurity server

3-0599dc54

4-admin uid is 0

5-the ban says i hack

6-what happins is when i got into the server in the firs 1 sec i see a comment from meqkel and says " Storm A good folowing"

than i tried to talk with hem to know what is that means but he didnt answer after few second ive disconnected from the server and joined in and the dream shows up with a Hack but i dont use ********* hacks and no 1 answer me why i get banned and i didnt ever played with meqkel

7- the ban is Permanent

Hey Storm,

we all are kinda bussy with real life here ;)

You should know that forums have a slower pace then Instant Messaging. So please have a little bit more patience untill Minquel responds.

Until then, here are some very interesting videos of you. You should take a look:

Hacker Obscurity

Look

1- as u said we al lhave a real life But for me i dont have 1 but ....

also i have a Real Brother Called Osama And He Is 23 Years Old And H eUses My Pc Alot latly cuz some problims and he is also an cod4 player and he plays the obs mod some times cuz i told him about

and hes name in game Pro Killer

doesnt matter and he is the 1 who plays yesterday

but the second thing

2- do u realy thing tht i play like this ?????!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!

3- when i play on da server their is no 1 can beat me no clan or admin (Except Kenai -.- i didnt kill him not onc -.-) ....

4- that is my ping just like he says betwen 130-160 but when i play with u my ping gows pretty good betwen 600-999

5- look when i back ill make a simple demo about me about : The Real Storm :

and look i was wanan be a iceops Clan And i had some advices from Chad i mean Tree And i worked with do u expect from The TJ To hack -.- dude i wanna be a clan maybe munths or a year later how can i hack ._.

what banhopping ?o_0

and yes i go to a=ban apeals and see spacemonkey with ban thing and than see the replays and find a demo about spacemonkey and download it but i wasnt have the serer of hc ip so i go to game tracker and copy the ip than i go into the game and connected to the ip and saw spacemonkey spec but i thowght taht hc was a mod so i go into the server to see the mod name but it was no mode just the normal mod and now i saw the demo

and what is that makes me savior answer me ....!!!!!

Dude, I was following your other ban appeal at the "permanent ban" section. Why did you post a second appeal at temporary? I did not check temporary for you appeal. I'd just answer at your other ban appeal, i actually was waiting for you to use the appeal form which you didn't.

First of all, you need to stop banhopping.I saw you on the HC TDM server just now.Using this guid 0599dc54

Thats weird, because i bpermban'd him with that GUID.

[quote name='{ARB}>>$TORM<<'' date=''https://iceops.in/index.php/Thread/1814-Ban-Appeals/?postID=23929#post23929']what banhopping ?o_0

and yes i go to a=ban apeals and see spacemonkey with ban thing and than see the replays and find a demo about spacemonkey and download it but i wasnt have the serer of hc ip so i go to game tracker and copy the ip than i go into the game and connected to the ip and saw spacemonkey spec but i thowght taht hc was a mod so i go into the server to see the mod name but it was no mode just the normal mod and now i saw the demo

and what is that makes me savior answer me ....!!!!!

Could you please answer once in a good English? I'm getting dumb when I'm reading your posts....

Pathrick he is not in a must to know the lang as it is not his motherlanguage :P ... ofc it would be rly better if he knew a little bit more of it :P