Sign in to follow this  
joziN

admin 300000055

Your Name*:tizio incognito

Your GUID*:adec781d

Server*:IceOps-Team Promod Live!

Admin Name:he had not tag but he is admin 300000055

Approximate time*:22.30

What Happened*?:he accused me of wallhack,I haven't reply because he had not tag, in the next map he ban me without proof

Proof (if available):reason->wallhack think about it .-.

sorry for my bad english :sleeping:

Also he tempbanned someone with the reason wallhack, this is also an interesting fact.

And this might get forgotten, he will not get any sanctions and will do that again.

He also changes the map as he wants when he is joining a server, and then, tells people to leave if they are not happy. I did not take a screenshot of it but you should be able to find it in the server logs. His name was "YouCantFeedMe".

As a player, it is the most annoying thing when admins are not respecting the rules. I really hope you guys will do something against that kind of behaviour.

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

I did an temp no longer cause i lost the demo so i can't permban him without it or it will un fair

Well i just did 1d temp for let him think about that .

Guest Ares

That's actually completely unreasonable. Either permban him with proof or don't do anything without it.

​Are you now shocked?

What do you mean ?

I do not even want to know what happened, lock that thread if its finished. Nuff said.

Do you just look for places where you can start conflicts?

I haven't seen one useful post from you on this forum.

​I haven't seen one useful post from you on this forum.

You can start by checking all the threads where I am reporting cheater.

Then, I tried to be friendly with that thread : NEW MONTAGE!!! or this one : Starcraft 2.

And I also tried to help the admins with that thread : What proofs for radar-always-on hack ?.

Why are you hating me so much ? Are you jealous or something ?

You would better lock this thread and answer in a private conversation.

Oh and please, stop telling lies about me. It is pathetic.

It's not what we did.

It is.

And when one admin does not answer the way u like u start flaming again..

It happened just once. Because you (I believe it was you, and I was not flaming, but surprise that you called yourself admin if you could not see a blatant roccat) needed I dont know how many demo of a blatant roccat.

Just to keep the forum a nice place.. Could u just stay with reporting people?

As I said recently, the problem is that it takes too long for you to watch the demos and then ban the guy. Most of the time they have finished to play before you ban them. Also, if admins are abusing of their powers as showed in my admin reports, I will continue to report them.

So, no, sorry, I wont stay with reporting people.

Because u are pissing dudes off..

ec06155ae5641e44c7f45984ff2a4ec4b7b3ea91d6e52f4cd453218c19de03dd.jpg

But the way you treat us is not normal.

I have always shown you respect while talking to you. However, here is how your admins answered :

Epsilon :

Please sit down. Your Thread is useless like you

Nitro :

he said "this thread is useless like you" It's correct.

Arj :

PROOF OR GTFO.

There are so many other examples of that flame from your admins. And that is flame / disrespect. Did they got any sanction about that ? I would get permbanned for acting like that.

So just calm down and don't flame so much

Always the same... Proofs ?

Once again, if you want to answer this, I suggest you to lock that thread and start a private conversation.

Look at your post.. U say this: 'but surprise that you called yourself admin if you could not see a blatant roccat'So yea.. You just can't answer normaly.. instead of normal u start insulting.. not directly but still..

That is called truth. I do not beat around the bush, if you take it as an insult you have some work to do on yourself tbh. Really, how can you take the choice to ban people forever and not see that kind of things ?

I just wanted to talk to normaly instead of GTFO and SHHH.. Useless etc.. But u can't talk normaly so don't expect annything from me..

Good, you tried once. If you take a look at that forum you will see that kids are flaming me everytime I talk since something like 10 days and they are not getting sanctionned for that. Do not expect me to be compassionate towards you or anyone here.

Anyways. Do not be like you are a saint, just remember how you talked to me a few times in the shoutbox, and as you did today again.

Easy to be like hmm well ok I tried to be friendly once after I flamed him multiple times. But he does not want to be my friend so now I am done.

Request to close that thread.

It's funny that you still expect from us to talk normal to you, since you always provoke anyone. :00008862: I think I talk here for the most members when I say that you are annoying. Simply annoying. :00000007: I wonder that you didn't get it yourself that you are hated by many of us. :00000024: I don't know why you do this.. I think you got too much spare time and nothing more to do than to piss people off. :00007956:

Im not sure why so much hate has grown in me against you, but it has. Honestly.. You are not a nice fellow.. :00000014::00000021:

​It's funny that you still expect from us to talk normal to you

It is one of the main rule of that forum Failer. If you cannot follow it, do not talk or leave the community.

​I think I talk here for the most members when I say that you are annoying. Simply annoying.

Of course you guys find me annoying, I am the only one standing in front of you and telling you when you are doing something wrong.

​Im not sure why so much hate has grown in me against you, but it has.

Definitely not how an admin is supposed to think. Damn I am going to have to report you too... I would like to play u_u