Sign in to follow this  
RooT

adri4no wh.. i have proof ..

OK so i came in obscurity then adriano joined in.. we playing and then i wanted swap and from other building have a tree that covered me adriano SNIPED me through that tree from 600 meters .. no noise no seen NOTHING.. (i didnt recorded that but 2nd time i recorded)

uid/guid: feff3eaf

Name: Adri4no

Demo in attachments

i cant fucking believe that adriano is wh

i had similar thing 3 weeks ago.. he shoot me with sniper through the wall.. he said u had sound.. i said ok.. (might he carefull since that ..)

So ive seen the demo - looked strange. BUT - 1st Adriano is well known here.. i dont think he is that stupid to use hacks in obs... 2nd - the demo doesnt show his point of view.. for further- spectate him and make demo... yes- strange kill ( but u made some noice ) but can't say he is 100% Whing because we don't know what happened earlier ;)

Last week... I just aimed at the sky...no buildings no trees.. just sky :D.. and shot Kenai there... in the air.. like 20 meters height :D.... and he barely made a noise... There have been and will be rly strange kills - even more than that :) So as i said- next time spec him to be sure :)

Last week... I just aimed at the sky...no buildings no trees.. just sky :D.. and shot Kenai there... in the air.. like 20 meters height :D.... and he barely made a noise... There have been and will be rly strange kills - even more than that :) So as i said- next time spec him to be sure :)

no sound swear to god even things to throw..

Well on such far distances you can not hear the obs even when he makes sound.

However from a single strange shot you can not accuse somebody as a hacker.(there is also a chance to win at the lottery - in case you understand what I mean) But if he also tracks you it is another story.

Also it is good possible players playing with not so obvious aimbot.

(Well I didn't watch the demo)

Strange kill yes, but I can assure you the real Adriano is not hacking; not by a long shot ;)

He is one of the best players on our servers and hard to beat at the game too ;D

The demo is not good enough for anyproof since it looks very situational. If he had sound at max and stood there before you crouching around, he could have heard the things you moved during crouching and was just waiting for you to show up (at that spot).

Didn't quite understood your last comment :S

Strange kill yes, but I can assure you the real Adriano is not hacking; not by a long shot ;)

He is one of the best players on our servers and hard to beat at the game too ;D

The demo is not good enough for anyproof since it looks very situational. If he had sound at max and stood there before you crouching around, he could have heard the things you moved during crouching and was just waiting for you to show up (at that spot).

Didn't quite understood your last comment :S

He was pointing out the difference in the names from the "real" adriano to the "fake" one in the demo.

mistake happen! Someone pretended to be Adriano!

adriano is AdRi4no

the wh : Adri4no

So Adriano is clear ... knew that :P He is a nice guy and will never use hacks ;p

You shouldn't say NEVER. I remember somebody called mUISJE :P

Should that name remind me of something ? :D

Before your time, this iceops member probably was our most skilled player and thn started using skins of some kind which made the obscurity clearly viewable :P.

So Adriano is clear ... knew that :P He is a nice guy and will never use hacks ;p

You shouldn't say NEVER. I remember somebody called mUISJE :P

Should that name remind me of something ? :D

Before your time, this iceops member probably was our most skilled player and thn started using skins of some kind which made the obscurity clearly viewable :P.

And then they were banned and kicked out of the clan ^^

Sign in to follow this