Sign in to follow this  
Guest arj

nudes of Katy Perry

Guest arj

Heya,

Now, as I attracted you I need your help guys,

I want to buy PC, but as I am like a grandpa while talking about new technology, I need your help.

My budget is £350/450€/550$/1750 pln/203700 Zimbabwe dollars, and what I need for that price is a combo motherboard+CPU+graphic card+maybe ram. All other stuff I will pick by myself. No, I don't need 333fps in cod 10 or BF6. Want to casually play some cod 4 and maybe some other, not brand new games. Any ideas? I don't won't to buy graphic card and then realise that its bottle necked by CPU.

Thank you in advance :)

(Image removed by Ninja)

graphic: gtx 650/750: 100 €

Motherboard: f.e. with h81 or b85 intel-chipset: 65 €

CPU: corei3 4150: 100 €

RAM: 4gb 40 € / 8gb 75€

Sum=340€ (<450€-->the difference for a power supply and a game;))

cmon sharky...buying valued components for 450€ is possible....no need to spend more for his purpose!

Ye but if he really needs help - i would like to help him always... :) .. plus in my country ... PC for 450 euro is for playing NFS Carbon..

Guest arj

Omg Ninja censor, there was no boob even visible.

Sharky, thanks, but I don't need help :P 450 euro for CPU, motherboard and graph card is not a small amount, and as I said, I don't need more not because I can't afford it, but because it would be waste as I don't need newest cod on ultra uber high details. I want something in that price, and I just want the best set, not like AMD duron 1.1GHz + 20GB DDR5 GPU 8600mhz and 2 GB DDR 1 ram.

[imagineHorizontalLineHere]

But if you want you can of course send me 20$, I won't mind xD

PS Thanks Groovy, that's what I wanted :) do the bender, oh, yeah.

Omg Ninja censor, there was no boob even visible.

Sharky, thanks, but I don't need help :P 450 euro for CPU, motherboard and graph card is not a small amount, and as I said, I don't need more not because I can't afford it, but because it would be waste as I don't need newest cod on ultra uber high details. I want something in that price, and I just want the best set, not like AMD duron 1.1GHz + 20GB DDR5 GPU 8600mhz and 2 GB DDR 1 ram.

Anyway bro if u need help - feel free to ask :)

I'll give you the new pc if you can get me original, never seen by anyone else but you, nude pic's of Katy Perry ;-)

Wrong. It was seen by me as well.

Well I remove everything here which could annoy a Muslim whatever guy.

Otherwise that pic was not so special ^^