Sign in to follow this  
verone123

reder

Re)er hm, as i understood IceOps don't do unbans but u don't do any messed up stuff anymore, right? But still idk how will your banhopping react to this unban appeal... anyway long time reder... I have nothing more to say now

I agree with Joker.

This is an issue for the admins. However, for full disclosre purpurses, I would like mention that he was banhopping uncountable times the past weeks.

And nice to see you Reder applying for a ban appeal and trying this way rather than just banhopp all the time.

Thank god, he is banned!

Horrible player/hacker!

He's not a hacker.. And he's not a horrible player..

But I think Reder, u can contact ninja or who ever.. I think u get ur answer sooner and it's more private in stead everyone hating..

Thank god, he is banned!

Horrible player/hacker!

But I think Reder, u can contact ninja or who ever.. I think u get ur answer sooner and it's more private in stead everyone hating..

Agreed.

And just that you know what my opinion is: I vote for unban. ;)

Thank god, he is banned!

Horrible player/hacker!

Who is hating? Other than Mann.

Thank god, he is banned!

Horrible player/hacker!

Who is hating? Other than Mann.

I was talking in the furure ;p

terrible cheater, never learns and never changes, keep banning him.

You don't really play obscurity so you can't know if he changes and is he a cheater (no offense) cause he did change, before he used to abuse bugs quite a lot and in the last month or so I haven't seen him abusing bugs not even once. Also his attitude has been improved too.

about cheating i don't think he uses any kind of hack. I don't know why and how he got banned the first time but i do know that he is "better" than he was a year ago.

Guest arj

Then go ahead and unban him, but then unban all other players who got banned for banhopping. We don't make exception for others, why should we do for him? How anserw player asking "I changed my CD key after tempban and you banned me for banhopping but you unbanned guy who was permbanned and banhopping, why?"?