Sign in to follow this  
Fisher

Any Ideas?

I just upgraded my motherboard and decided to run windows off my SSD rather than my HDD but all my programs and games wont run correctly because the drive letter has changed from C to D. I have tried to change it in the control panel but i get a response saying i cant any ideas?

I will post the exact response later.

It is A lot of work changing all pathways on the amount programs i have on my HDD. Considering wiping my HDD and re-installing all my programs but games without a serial code type save i will lose all rank and such. I have already been de-ranked on all call of duty servers because of modified data.

That's an old joke Kelm :thumbdown:

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

:thumbdown:

I know, it's been some time since I've used this kind of a link, you'd think everyone knows to use Google by now. But well, apparently 90% of the help questions asked here or anywhere else on the internet can be solved in 30s using google :D

Google is only the transport too the source this is actually creating it. Of course Google is easier but i thought id test the brains of the IceOps forums. We can close the thread anyway i just decided to re install all the programs i need onto my HDD so it would run fine.