Sign in to follow this  
Cheese

R35T|iN Cheese

1. Your nickname-R35T|iN Cheese

2. Server you got banned on- Deathrun 1.2

3. Your UID -C1db039b

4. Admin UID - Didnt show up when i tried to join

5. Ban reason - I was banned for insulting an admin.

6. Short information about what happened- I was playing a game and i ended up leaving. When i joined back i was banned. I got in an argument with another player who wasn't an admin and also i didn't even get a warning or a temp ban which i think is unfair. I really do enjoy this server and have made many friends along the way and was 1 level from getting the colt anaconda which was my goal for the server :(.it would be highly appreciated if you guys could let me back in. Thank you.

Right, and his name is DonaldTrumpShiT.

I assume it is like Rocky said, a cracked-key. However, isn't a permanent ban too harsh for insulting? I mean, tempban him for a week would be enough (for the first time).

Well, I don't interfere with other member's decisions. You were there, not me ;)

I do trust you and your judgement. Just wanted to point out generally that in my opinion, insulting would not result into a permanent ban (for first timers).

If you think the same way and want to give this guy another chance (after a resonable break = tempban), then you please change it to a tempban. ;)

sorry for that cheese :P

as for the other guy if he bother apealing il unban him.

If he doesn't appeal, ill still be banned cause we are both using a cracked key thats the same :(

Maybe when he saw perma ban he just dropped the server or forgot about and wont try joining again. Please try to figure something cause i really want to play on this server :( thank you

@Rocky

Sign in to follow this