Sign in to follow this  
NitRo

Finally EDITED

Guest Bart

Good for you, decision to drop gaming and spend more time studying is not a sad news.

But for gods sake, stop abusing News section :P

I will start cod 4 again. Yes, I'm facing a hardtime with exams But "A piece of paper can't decide my future" #YOLO Can someone give me download link :D I organised myself I ain't scared now. And luckily I don't know when but I wrote my old cd key in a book :3

I will start cod 4 again. Yes, I'm facing a hardtime with exams But "A piece of paper can't decide my future" #YOLO Can someone give me download link :D I organised myself I ain't scared now. And luckily I don't know when but I wrote my old cd key in a book :3

Well exams are important. If I hadn't worked on my grades, my life would be on a different track, I couldn't have probably be able to study in the UK being from India.

Everything changed.

So yes those pieces of paper CAN influence your future ;)

But you don't have to give up gaming...

SO WELCOME BACK! I'll try to find if I've got my CoD4 setup and make a quick upload for ya.

Well exams are important. If I hadn't worked on my grades, my life would be on a different track, I couldn't have probably be able to study in the UK being from India.

Everything changed.

So yes those pieces of paper CAN influence your future ;)

But you don't have to give up gaming...

SO WELCOME BACK! I'll try to find if I've got my CoD4 setup and make a quick upload for ya.

Before u upload it make sure u don't upload your Login + password for server. Else he will have it ")

Waiting for download link :D

and thnks Guys!

Woops sorry to keep you waiting, I forgot the next morning :P

Here you go: REMOVED BY DELTAMX

Its a lightweight vanilla Multiplayer-only version. Clean with no mods, no custom-maps, no single-player files, no modifications ;)

And ofcourse virus free (Tested on Avast Free Antivirus and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware).

See you in game!