Sign in to follow this  
Staab

Deathrun server host?

I am wanting to set up a deathrun server which i have but when i join i download it at 20kbs! And 12ln said that i would have to have a redirect link. I am willing to pay for server hostion with low ing good prices and that can have deathrun.

(Must be In the UK)

Our server is in Germany, and if you would wish to have your server hosted by us you would need to discuss that with Ninja.

About the download speed - first of all, is it hosted on your PC? If yes - why do you download the files which you already have? If it isn't - can't you just download the files from some other source?

The settings to make fast download speeds from cod4 server are as follows:

set sv_allowdownload 1

set sv_wwwDownload 1

set sv_wwwBaseURL "http://download.somesite.com/cod4/mods/dr/"

set sv_wwwDlDisconnected 0

Yes my server is hosted on my pc and i downloaded the deathrun mod renamed it (hashdr) changed all the things in the propities of iw3 and i would be able to have my server hosted by IceOps?

Yes my server is hosted on my pc and i downloaded the deathrun mod renamed it (hashdr) changed all the things in the propities of iw3 and i would be able to have my server hosted by IceOps?

If the server is hosted on your PC then pardon me, but why the hell do you download anything from it? Just copy the files.

And as I already said, you need to talk to Ninja, it's his server.

And also when it gets to 500 downloaded i get iw3 has stopes working and my friend gets it to

This is normal with the wwwdownload off. Just send the files to your friends, BAM, problem solved.

Maybe DR 2 but DR 1 is really popular.

Deathrun 2 is just as popular as Deathrun 1, it's almost always at capacity with multiple people waiting to join. There is a very good reason I don't play Deathrun 1, for the sheer fact of personally not liking the feel of 1.2. It's weird but I just don't get the same enjoyment out of 1.2 as I do out of 1.1.

Duck,If I get my server it will be 1.2 because I like the Colt anaconda.44 gun it just feels right when playing and also I will need to know if I can increase the jump height as I am no good at maps that require strafe jumps a higher jump like server 2 helps me alot. I do not see no differnce between 1.1 and 1.2 it feels the same to me

Well I guess there could be some personal bias but for me 1.2 just feels... weird. But if I actually did put the effort in to gain more hours of playtime on 1.2 I might warm to it but right now, too lazy.