Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

What server 2 is becoming

I've been on server 2 a lot recently and have noticed that all of the new players are turning the server in to an annoying place that no one wants to be on anymore. There are a lot of insults going around, very immature people horrible names and just plan old "smack talking".. I attached a few pictures from today (Jan 29th) showing 2 or 3 of these people.(i didn't know where to post this if your going to ask that)

I know that there isn't a lot you guys can do but it is getting worse every day.

Have to agree with you there Mitch, Server 2 was once such a nice server, too many of the good and friendly players have gone their separate ways and it has now become... this :(

This is pretty accurate, I believe we need more supervision of server 2 personally. the regulars like mitch, duckie, myself, and a couple others have to babysit this garbage. It makes it an unenjoyable place to be at many times, too much people come in and insult, talk trash, and cry upon every activated trap like the activator is a complete A hole, hes only doing his job.

We need better supervision, ill take a conservative effort myself to screencap more of this garbage.

Guest DeltaMX

U can take some admins xfires to call them to come see. Also reporting them is good way.

This is pretty accurate, I believe we need more supervision of server 2 personally. the regulars like mitch, duckie, myself, and a couple others have to babysit this garbage. It makes it an unenjoyable place to be at many times, too much people come in and insult, talk trash, and cry upon every activated trap like the activator is a complete A hole, hes only doing his job.

We need better supervision, ill take a conservative effort myself to screencap more of this garbage.

The problem is even if there was 20+ active moderators, no server can be checked up on 24/7 and it's a real shame that as soon as the moderators/admins leave, these people just go right back to making the server bad for the people that genuinely enjoy playing on the server.

It really does make me think, are these people really like this real life, or is it because they are protected from us via the internet and a computer monitor they decide to act tough which ends up with them looking stupid more than anything else.

Guess i gotta go undercover alot more.

They never are like that when im there lol,

EXACTLY. However... theres no point in going undercover in my case. I would get detected in a minute or so.

Guest DeltaMX

Guess i gotta go undercover alot more.

They never are like that when im there lol,

EXACTLY. However... theres no point in going undercover in my case. I would get detected in a minute or so.

Because everybody knows how you play, so they know its you.:)

Guest DeltaMX

Voting on deathrun especially server 2 was too much abused it was removed for spamming votes if it is there once more it would be surely re abused.

Is there a way maybe we could make a system to were if u criticize or.cuss u get kicked by the system? Then all the mods and admins wouldn't have to babysit. Just an idea guys. Maybe we can build off.this.

Lol no.

could you make a voting system that unconfirmed people who cant vote at all and then you could have confirmed voters (admins/mods/ect) that can start votes to kick/temp ban a player if said player is breaking rules/being a menace. Idk if it will work but brain storming is never a bad thing

Is there a way maybe we could make a system to were if u criticize or.cuss u get kicked by the system? Then all the mods and admins wouldn't have to babysit. Just an idea guys. Maybe we can build off.this.

That's a horrible idea, i been on servers with that. I rather have words censored than getting kicked.

Anyways, I do agree on the fact that if it shows on the screen, then many people would obviously vote yes or no. I just think that it should be hidden and not displayed, that way people wouldn't just see it and press a button. As a matter of fact, if we had only 3 people in a lobby, hell that will be abusive. At least cap the number of members that are in a lobby and it could be turned on.