Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bart

Witcher 3 coming soon!

Guest Bart

Well,

some of you may know about this, some probably never heard about. Witcher 3 (ActioRPG) is soon to be released, and it looks amazing:

http://www.gog.com/thewitcher3

But what is even better, is a policy of a GoG service, which is being fair to a customer, as you are getting completly DRM-free game, Fair Price Package, (in my case I get extra £5 to spend on GoG, as price is diffrent in UK and USA), and what they added recently: 16 DLC packs free for everyone, bunch of artbooks and tracks, free Neverwinter Nights to download on GoG, some other stuff plus, as they say "more great bonuses to come!Yes, we will bring you even more amazing goodies for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt pre-order. Stay tuned!"

Must say that in the wolrd of 'pre-order for 50$ and we do not promise we will even finish that game" it's a great deal. I really like the fact that they moved release date (from February 2 to may 19 I believe) to fix all bugs and not sell something like Assassin's Creed Unity.

What do you guys think? Anyone intrested in it?

Oh, and it's Polish ^^

Guest arj - Bane of The Anons

Such a rip off when they are moving release date to fix bugs.

Guest arj - Bane of The Anons

Recently bought Heroes VI on steam.

After 2 days of dealing with crappy DRM and Conflux (can't play campaign because their server has problem connecting me, seems legit) now I think about dgetting pirated version, as I was told it runs more reliably.

Now even more respect Cd-project - GoG no DRM policy.

Fuck you Ubi.