Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rydzu

temporary ban

There is no evidence should be a compromise I can I also say that I have seen Slyfire glitching but I do not have demos and scren

There might not be viable evidence for your case, But you're known to go out of the maps from the past/Recent history.

Nick lento

Server Deathrun2

GUID e8a205be

15 days ban for scrollshooting

I have warned him several times and he said i couldnt do anything

Banned him again cause hes banhopping... After I asked how he got back he said cause hes cool and would know admins... My game crashed so I don't remember his GUID :/

Misread. Nevermind me.

Last note:

What Kenai already said. We will watch u so some advice":

Do not glitch or abuse a bug as we will ban u and increase the ban time by time.

SlyFire was with me ATM. In ambush map he went outside the fences. He went long long long away.

I can witness that, as I was there with both Slyfire and NitRo :) He goes at one of the spawns of the map ambush, and there's this wall that he can apparentally jump on with acrobat (I tried the same but without success) and then he just jumps down outside the map and goes all around to the place where is the spiral fence, in the middle of the map. Personally, I like Rydzu, he's a good player and it's sad to hear all this..

Banned for 1 day(Reduced from 7days)

reducing it to 1 day only because there is no proof makes no sense to me.

either he is guilty or not. If you don't think it's fair to keep him banned without proof then unban him, on the other hand if you think that 2 witnesses are enough for ban then keep him banned. He is either guilty or not, he can't be less guilty because there wasn't proof.

Banned for 1 day(Reduced from 7days)

reducing it to 1 day only because there is no proof makes no sense to me.

either he is guilty or not. If you don't think it's fair to keep him banned without proof then unban him, on the other hand if you think that 2 witnesses are enough for ban then keep him banned. He is either guilty or not, he can't be less guilty because there wasn't proof.

There was no actual proof other than eyes- Eyes in this case which do NOT count as reasonable proof here. And as I've said about their givin' nature, They are/were known to go out of the maps(This case it was considered a glitch as they were NOT within the maps range). So it was a reasonable 1 day ban rather than 7 days(As @DeltaMX has said already).

@Anonymous

Did I make my case clear enough for you?

On 28.3.2015. i caught rydzu provoking other players and me, he was stealing iceops tag "iceopss" and kinda trying to banhop "name changing".

When i warned him to remove the tag he complied and removed it, but then he started provoking telling me that it is not the same tag and telling me that he is not rydzu.

hre is my proof:

[attach=2190][/attach]

[attach=2191][/attach]

[attach=2192][/attach]

[attach=2193][/attach]

[attach=2194][/attach]

ps. Sorry for minecraft cant run steam and cod 4 on high or medium :D .

Guest Rydzu

Gentlemen, there is no longer a problem playing a few days I also like to REVAX of Subject to close xd

Guest Rydzu

Rydzyk is my younger brother and he did nothing illegal not offended anyone with this August Root laughed and did not use the tag IceOps come shadow

Please use better sentences because I can't make anything out of it.

Your little brother is not banned. So there is no need to protect him now. But to be clear in the future.

Wearing our clan tag or something in the way that it looks like it. You can be banned/kicked.

Guest Rydzu

Nobody provoked everything took place in August in a friendly atmosphere he knows these people very well everybody was having a good time just the way you are looking for a feed ban it shadow!!!