Sign in to follow this  
tr0lface

ban

tr0lface GUID: aaed122c

IceOps deathrun 2

30 days

reason: insulting, calling someone a quote "homophobe".

sorry , I can not find the GUID of the admin who banned me...

i have the screanshoot here.

Immagine.png

1 being homophobic is not an insult , it's just a sexual taste .

2 noob and low are not insults ... and then I do not understand why a ban as long (30 days ) because when I offend bannano always for many days , and the other does not bannano , when I had been banned in playing a child named dewyz and he offended but it was not banned (I was chatting with him on...)

Hey tr0lface,

you have been temporarily banned for 30 days to have a time out. You like to provoke everyone and insults do occur which I will not repeat here.

At first I thought it would only be me, but then after a little research I found out that many other members experienced similar situations with you.

Therefore, instead of banning you for 1-3 days over and over again, I advised @Chair to make it 30 days next time since you never learned and he did.

Yes, maybe you're right lookout insult a bit ' too much , but a month is too much, however, is not that I like to insult , it's just that comment the actions of the players ...

then I do not understand why if people insult me banned for 1 month , people who use the aimbot wh or banned for 3 or 2 weeks ;

Wallhack and aimbot are permanently banned.

The reason why you have a 30 day temporary ban is because your behavior didn't change with the previous bans; instead you were consistent.

A quick search revealed several previous bans, with the same reasons.

Therefore this ban is the last warning for you. Your behaviour won't be tolerated any longer. If after the 30 days you join and keep provoking/insulting everyone, seeing no change at all, your next ban will be your last ban: permanently.

however, it is not true that the wh aimbot and you have a permanent ban , I searched the list of people banned and I found people who were banned for three weeks -.-

now you say some , go check if you do not trust

1 March 31, 2015 - 19:15 640d22b7 SickHaxx aim in 4 weeks Tirano

6 March 31, 2015 - 13:58 d0f44d2b N / A wallhack . in 4 weeks @ 300 000 068

23 March 29, 2015 - 18:31 b4434062 N / A Wallhack and norecoil . in 3 weeks @ 300 000 065

24 March 29, 2015 - 18:26 8086e8b7 N / A Aimbot in 3 weeks @ 300 000 065

and there are many other ... then I do not understand why I was banned for 1 month only for two insults ...

however BlackShark may also be quiet as we speak and I lookout

But BlackShark may also speak because he has the right to. That's why we are a family- we do things together. Each of us has a right to talk. And especially as we share the same opinion you should just take a note from what we're suggesting you. :)

then I do not understand why I was banned for 1 month

because your behavior didn't change

several previous bans, with the same reasons

Therefore this ban is the last warning for you. Your behaviour won't be tolerated any longer.

see that change immediately argument , the law should be equal for all , because if a person uses wh is banned for three weeks and another for ever ?

like me , if I offend I 'm banned for 1 month , others for two days ...

Mate, as @Lookout mentioned several times.. you were frequently asked to stop insulting ... started from punishment equal to 2-3 days... you haven't stopped so the banning admin extended the ban.. We try to keep our servers clean so it is what he did.

The reason why you have a 30 day temporary ban is because your behavior didn't change with the previous bans; instead you were consistent. A quick search revealed several previous bans, with the same reasons.

You've been banned more than once and you still haven't changed your behaviour. There's a reason to why you were banned for 30 days.

The point of temporary ban is to punish players for their bad behavior and the punishment will increase if bad behavior happens again and again and again until it reach to perm ban from servers.

So all you have to do is try not to repeat the bad behavior again and you won't be banned.

As for hackers there is no mercy....they get perm ban.

but you know that the admin 'm biased ; you know that the admin does not bannano their friends , which explains the temporary ban to people using hacks ...

since there are these admin server filled with stupid children , the first server was a nice time , there was more respect and do not bannavo for a ' offense

see that change immediately argument , the law should be equal for all , because if a person uses wh is banned for three weeks and another for ever ?

They are repeatedly banned. It may say 30 days but they're banned again once the 30 days expires.

This not about other players. This is about you.

You did not change after serveral kicks/bans/warnings. This is your punishment.

Hackers are like @Kienio said: Banned and rebanned. So don't be afraid we will take care of that.

As @Lookout has said- You will live out your 30 days, If you do not change afterwards, Then expect no mercy from other Admins and a permanent ban.

I'd suggest you try not to insult other players. (Even if they start with you first, Be the older person and drop it; Or even submit a 'Report a Player' Thread.)

Thread Closed-