Sign in to follow this  
cjdog1234

Banned for saying penis?

So today, Feb. 5 2013, i was temp banned for saying penis. Now i know i shouldnt say other words that may offend some people, and i didnt. The server doesnt block the word i said, so i thought it was fine... i guess not. Im a huge fan of death run and play it nearly every day. i hate not being able to play it! Please reconsider this action. Thanks.

1. Blue

2. 84.38.75.157:28964

3. 4. 5. 6. IN PICTURE

7. Some one had cursed prior, and another player told him not to use that kind of language. So after that i said "Yeah penis" just joking around to the player who was cursing, because i didnt think that penis was a bad word, for it is not censored. So then the other player told me not to use that kind of language. And right before i got banned i was explaining how i didnt know it was considered bad, and that i know that the f and the r word are. And i just said "f" and "r" not the actual words... and right after that, BOOM banned. :/

Edit your post in the format below.

1. Your nickname

2. Server you got banned on

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server)

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server)

7. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs)

I have said penis before when an admin was on and I was not banned so why would this guy have to be banned for saying a word that isn't even cencerd?

Maybe he didn't care, I am not surprised. I don't understand the meaning of this rule, all people said bad words on this world.

I have said penis before when an admin was on and I was not banned so why would this guy have to be banned for saying a word that isn't even cencerd?

Maybe he didn't care, I am not surprised. I don't understand the meaning of this rule, all people said bad words on this world.

We cannot change the world but we can change the server rules. And we don't really want swears on the servers.

We cannot change the world but we can change the server rules. And we don't really want swears on the servers.

It's not the end of the world if someone say one bad word with strange reason on server and the word will very quickly disappear from the chat.

Ofc I understand it if someone want to insult players so that guy should be warned or kicked.

I don't want to swear here and on the servers because I don't need that. I just wanted to write my opinion.

I dont. And never done.

It's not the end of the world if someone say one bad word with strange reason on server and the word will very quickly disappear from the chat.

Ofc I understand it if someone want to insult players so that guy should be warned or kicked.

I don't want to swear here and on the servers because I don't need that. I just wanted to write my opinion.

Well if someone swears once it's not a big deal. But when it is every other word...

I dont. And never done.

You didin't said any swear? It's impossible. Every human on this planet said his first swear (for example in jokes but this is just for fun). Everyone who heard it from someone will remember this in his head. In your minds you don't swear? xd mehh it's something else.

Well if someone swears once it's not a big deal. But when it is every other word...

If someone swear every other word is sick.

I dont. And never done.

You didin't said any swear? It's impossible. Every human on this planet said his first swear (for example in jokes but this is just for fun). Everyone who heard it from someone will remember this in his head. In your minds you don't swear? xd mehh it's something else.

Nope. Nope. and nope. :) I am strong-willed, patient and honest. I don't like to praise myself but I am. I can't lie.

btw. It's "...didn't say...", not "said"

I dont. And never done.

Nope. Nope. and nope. :) I am strong-willed, patient and honest. I don't like to praise myself but I am. I can't lie.

If vulgarity weren't considered offensive words people shouldn't use them often. If profanity would be word "please" all people suddenly begin to say "please". Why? Because it's profanity. Using them easily and quickly shows how we're pissed or hate. But as you said you're strong-willed guy, I believe you but I don't believe you didin't SAY (thank you very much for improving me) any swear and I think it's my business that I believe you or not. So we should end this very interesting discussions :P.

I dont. And never done.

...If profanity would be word "please" all people suddenly begin to say "please".Why? Because it's profanity...

Now imagine a man who will swear for "please" - lol.

I can because if profanity would be 'please', you couldn't know the recent meaning of 'please'. IF profanity would be 'please', it would has no matter from ******.

For example, if this (adfeuyt) would be a word and meant 'pencil', it would be very ordinary word for you. You could say the same for 'pencil'...

Why does every thread turn into a discussion. This is a ban appeal, since I'm not able to use my pc I won't be able to answer this ban appeal. But people, please just process this appeal so it can be closed.

Sign in to follow this