Sign in to follow this  
Chair

Powerless

Would like to know why I am powerless on the HC server. A certain player was votekicking (which every vote passed btw) everyone on the opposing team that would kill him multiple times, or that was better than him. I could do little more than watch and, all in all, players like this really piss me off.

Apologize for the double post, but I would also like to ask why we have a vote-kick system there? It seems like it works against the players more than it works as intended. It tends to allow a bunch of sweaty children the opportunity to eliminate the competition, and little have I seen it ever be in use of someone that is actually hacking.

What do you mean with powerless?

If you don't have PP on the HC server you should ask ninja, rocky, nnj about it.

Maybe it's already working with CoD4X. So you should have steam running.

Apologize for the double post, but I would also like to ask why we have a vote-kick system there? It seems like it works against the players more than it works as intended. It tends to allow a bunch of sweaty children the opportunity to eliminate the competition, and little have I seen it ever be in use of someone that is actually hacking.

It is still nevertheless the best compromise for when an admin isn't around, prevents the hackers from having their own way and emptying the server when it is actually used against them.

I tried logging in normally as before the cod4x, and it didn't work. I then logged into steam and rejoined, but to no avail.

There have been some changes with the login command. Try to use only Login. No dollar sign. Do this if it's not fixed.

about hc it would be good if members had $cancel command to cancel a vote so if there is any member no one will get kicked

for something he didn't do.

This