Sign in to follow this  
NinjaWa

Banned for Roccat

I've watched the demo and i didn't see nothing suspicious. Just that smoke kill but it might be luck.

He's admitted to tampering with his config in order to gain an advantage, that's still cheating and a bannable offense imo.

I've watched the demo and i didn't see nothing suspicious. Just that smoke kill but it might be luck.

He's admitted to tampering with his config in order to gain an advantage, that's still cheating and a bannable offense imo.

I dont see the point of that... Someone who has cheats don't mean it uses them. :/

Atleast that's what I think.

I say what i see, i am not defending him.

Maybe he did idk.

Btw. I can say the same about that weapon change bind in promod.

Maybe he did idk.

It's not a bind, i have bound "weapnext" on "q" so when i walk or something i press QQ fast

The other thing i use for Deathrun servers is /bind "key" "weapnext; wait 4; +gostand; -gostand; weapnext" (only if u have 2 weapons).

Maybe he did idk.

It's not a bind, i have bound "weapnext" on "q" so when i walk or something i press QQ fast

The other thing i use for Deathrun servers is /bind "key" "weapnext; wait 4; +gostand; -gostand; weapnext" (only if u have 2 weapons).

that's what i am talking about

A quick killcam which looks quite suspicous.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=59416491543245439037

Sorry, I don't see anyhting here except a normal kill.

Whenever he kills anyone his crosshair would always move in a circular motion whenever he spots an enemy even if he is aiming directly at them. Only one i recorded ^

A quick killcam which looks quite suspicous.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=59416491543245439037

Sorry, I don't see anyhting here except a normal kill.

Whenever he kills anyone his crosshair would always move in a circular motion whenever he spots an enemy even if he is aiming directly at them. Only one i recorded ^

No and I can proff that, lemme search...

Edited

;)

Sign in to follow this